Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Side Effects of Tren

Swole_2112

I've been off for over a year and am considering going back on. I was thinking of doing a cycle of tren by itself. I just want to know what some of tren's side effects are. Ya know, like effects on libido, heart, liver, cholesterol, kidneys, etc. I've heard that it doesn't aromatize. Which, if true, is good since I'm prone to glandular gyno. Anyway, little help?

Last edited:
im almost done with my tren and and prop cycle. Results were great but not worth the shit the tren put my body through. I dont think i will run tren again. im in a run but i will be back in a few hours i will elaborate on my sides later..

Tren is great for some, but not for me. I've run it twice and, once with acetate and other with enanthate, and both times the sides sucked. Night sweats, aggression, and shutdown sucked. I'll stick to NPP and prop! :)

tren sides are ruff, but nothing gives me strength like tren.....some sides include (insomnia, night sweats, painful coughing fits after injection, medicinal taste in mouth after injection, "fina-dick" which ive never gotten, and crazily stupid animal like strength)

Don't do it.

You MAY get away with it but the worst sides are easily preventable by adding test. So why wouldn't you use it?

I've done 4 cycles with tren A but I must say I am fortunate and don't get any of the sides tren is known for. I will say though, I always stack it with test prop. Good advice from Ulter ^^^^^^

Ulter said:
Don't do it.

You MAY get away with it but the worst sides are easily preventable by adding test. So why wouldn't you use it?

Currently on week 3 of Tren ace 50mgED Test E 500mgwk and Var 40mg WK portion of my cycle and I have absolutely not one side effect and having excellent results the only side i ever get is an occassional headache from the Var right after i take it. But thats it. Sleep great, don't sweat, Insane libido as always so i guess it just depends on the person

You have any idea if you're sensitive to prolactin related gyno? Tren is the only compound I've used that gave me gyno symptoms. I was only into the second week of a moderate cycle and the gyno came on HARD AND FAST - I dropped the cycle immediately.

Still looking for feedback from those that are sensitive to tren/prolactin, but have controlled it successfully with dostinex.

Alright. Let me be more specific. Which AAS don't aromatize and have the lowest sides, including effects on cholesterol, heart, liver, etc.? I'm no expert, but the first few that come to mind are anavar, primo, eq. I also need to keep cost in mind. Need help, y'all.

Top Bottom