Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Shoulder hurting...damn!!

KayKo

Hey all I did my injection of 2ml of GTP in my delt on Monday and it's still hurting. It's not unbearable, but it's hot to the touch and there's a slight knot near the site. I'm also running a slight on and off fever and my sinuses are clogged up...dunno if it's from the flu bug at my work or from the jab. If it's an infection, would taking Cipro or Leviquin for some days be enough? Any help would greatly be appreciated!!

Ahh ok so I'm not the only one bitchin about GTP Enanthate. For a second I started thinking possible infection. Hopefully not, but gonna play it safe.

Enanthate is the culprit in as many painful injections as Prop. Stick with Cypionate, people! There is a reason why Enanthate doesn't exist in American Human Grade Testosterone products.

KayKo said:
Ahh ok so I'm not the only one bitchin about GTP Enanthate. For a second I started thinking possible infection. Hopefully not, but gonna play it safe.
It's definatly clean. All that alcohol sterilizing the gear is what the pain is from.

KayKo said:
Hey all I did my injection of 2ml of GTP in my delt on Monday and it's still hurting. It's not unbearable, but it's hot to the touch and there's a slight knot near the site. I'm also running a slight on and off fever and my sinuses are clogged up...dunno if it's from the flu bug at my work or from the jab. If it's an infection, would taking Cipro or Leviquin for some days be enough? Any help would greatly be appreciated!!

I have had the same issues, now E copared to Prop, is not comparison, E is pretty good, but if it's a larege in jection use the glute, it's 3cc or smal delt is fine, but massage very welland use hot pack if you have them When I hit the hot pack or shower for 10 minutes, it's prety much painless and I use alot of it.

Top Bottom