Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

short burst cycles the new era??

BigInk

Ive don't pretty much everything you can think of when it comes to gear and cycling. Ive always wondered why in the hell am i staying on cycle when I'm not getting any gains lol. For me and most people i know we get all of our gains in the first 2-6 weeks then nothing. so why in the hell the need for 4, 5, 6 month, shit year long cycles!!??? if you look at growth on a chart it is not linear but more sporadic. you never keep growing consistently for more then about a month. Why?? lets see a number of things such as myostatin for one, your body fighting to get back to homeostasis for another, increase in cortisol levels, the negative feedback loop on hpta, list goes on. So studies have shown that after about 30 days your body starts working against what your putting in (gear) and fights to go back to being normal (homeostasis) Also at this time your just about to start shutting down you HPTA and start getting the negative feedback loop that happens. So knowing this why stay on for longer?? maybe by some miracle of god well keep growing?? haha no! Give your body a break and cycle on 4-6 weeks or whenever you stop growing def don't cut a good bulk short then pct off! You'll see that you will gain a good amount in 4-6 weeks then keep it and guess what this is the healthiest way to cycle and most efficient IMO! Noted when doing this you should be training HiT going super heavy low rests, Run all short acting esters at high doses ED. if your experienced throw high dose HGH and Slin in there. and your calories should be about 2000 cals above what you usually eat! then once post cycle comes around do your standard PCT change training up to higher volume lighter weight and carb cycle to "prime" your muscles for the next cycle. For you of those who don't know what priming the muscle is research it or if enough people ask i make a new thread on it. You will be surprised at what gains you keep and how much easier it is on your body!!

ive been thinking of doing my next few cycles like this doing like 6 on 6 off with tren a, npp and orals. just running hrt test throughout

I been thinking about this also. All my gains always come in the first 6 weeks. Im preparing a 6 week cycle with test prop and winny

Interesting idea, for me weeks 4-6 seem to be where I make most of my gains. After that it's a battle to adjust my ai to rising estrogen week to week.

Top Bottom