Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Shooting in my shoulders

jotterball

[FONT=&quot]I want to give myself a shot tonight, but I dont have anyone to help me out with the shot. If I shoot in my shoulder Its ok, becouse I have the ability to pull back on the needle. I want to do it in the glute tonight but I dont think I can reach it. Do you have any sugestions.???[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]The only reason I want someone there is to pull back on the needle to check for blood. Does this have to be done in the glute I've been told its very rare to hit anything in the ass.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Help me out here guys.[/FONT]

You don’t have to aspirate with a delt shot. Also you barely have to apply backward pressure to aspirate if you really just felt better about it. Hold it like a dart where you’d be using your pointer to press on the plunger. Use the back of that finger to slightly pull back on the plunger. If you were actually in a vein, it wouldn’t take much for blood to come in. But honestly the only spot you might need to aspirate is quads. Definitely no need in delts.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

You don't need to aspirate. Check out videos on ventrogluteal injections. It's not too hard to do yourself

Don’t aspirate? Are you kidding me? Inject that oil into a vein and your gonna wish you had aspirated!

Arnold

Top Bottom