Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Read this if you're looking for your first cycle.

wnt2bBeast said:
well its a bad "first" cycle..for someone who knows how they react to various gear test/deca/dbol is a very very good cycle..

a first timer has no idea of a few things when they put hormones into their body
1.how will i react to an estro based compound (test and dbol)
2.how will i react to a progestin (deca)
3.did my gains come from the test te deca or mainly the dbol?

i wouldnt expect gyno from 400mg of deca but it is very possible combine test with it and you dont know if you should be treating for estro or progest..
the other thing is there is no need for 900mg of anabolics for a first time user..

personally i feel test is a base for every cycle so one should learn how they do on say 500mg of test/wk..after that one can build stacks adding one new compound so that it is relatively easy to gauge where the gains are coming from..
Very good points!!

wnt2bBeast said:
well its a bad "first" cycle..for someone who knows how they react to various gear test/deca/dbol is a very very good cycle..

a first timer has no idea of a few things when they put hormones into their body

i wouldnt expect gyno from 400mg of deca but it is very possible combine test with it and you dont know if you should be treating for estro or progest..
the other thing is there is no need for 900mg of anabolics for a first time user..

personally i feel test is a base for every cycle so one should learn how they do on say 500mg of test/wk..after that one can build stacks adding one new compound so that it is relatively easy to gauge where the gains are coming from..

My thoughts exactly. Besides being too strong a cycle for a 1st timer, how will you know where your gains or sides come from if it is your first time on three new compounds? Seriously no offense meant, but I think you might want to research a little more yourself before playing the role of guru.

I don't like that cycle at all for a first timer. If I could go back in time, mind would have been something like NPP only, and for like 6-8 weeks. A nice anabolic stack.

I agree, I couldn't imagine taking that many mgs my 1st cycle. Then again I only weighed a buck fifty back then. 20 mg dbol ed weeks 1-5 & 250 mg test ew for 10 weeks was plenty for me. Awesome gains.

Heh I'm soon going to do first cycle. After talking alot to various ppl this is what i came up with, want to keep it simple.

500 mg test eth per week, 250mg monday 250 thursday. And use Clomid as PCT

How bid doses of clomid would you suggest though, 1 pill per day, around 10 days after last injection for how long?

Anyway, that's pretty basic isn't it :) ?

mfj said:
Heh I'm soon going to do first cycle. After talking alot to various ppl this is what i came up with, want to keep it simple.

500 mg test eth per week, 250mg monday 250 thursday. And use Clomid as PCT

How bid doses of clomid would you suggest though, 1 pill per day, around 10 days after last injection for how long?

Anyway, that's pretty basic isn't it :) ?

sounds good except i would have nolva on hand for sudden sides as well as pct. also prob want some hcg for the boys. and you can add some arimidex throughout the cycle. post a new thread to get more replies and comments about it

wnt2bBeast said:

Like i said in the first line. I am not trying to make a blanket cycle for everyone and anyone. Just be people reading the comments on criticisms on the post they will learn.

Starks --> And I am not a guru, nor do I ever claim to be. But I do think that if you do enough research, and listen to enough of the real gurus, you will find that the cycle I listed is not only solid and safe for a first timer... But its one of the most used on the planet! :)

Read my posts, my word is not law. Everything I have to say is, and should, be up for debate :chomp:

patsfan1379 said:
Like i said in the first line. I am not trying to make a blanket cycle for everyone and anyone. Just be people reading the comments on criticisms on the post they will learn.

Starks --> And I am not a guru, nor do I ever claim to be. But I do think that if you do enough research, and listen to enough of the real gurus, you will find that the cycle I listed is not only solid and safe for a first timer... But its one of the most used on the planet! :)

Read my posts, my word is not law. Everything I have to say is, and should, be up for debate :chomp:
i understand..you asked why i thought it was a bad first cycle and i explained...have to remeber too there are people that will read that cycle ask no questions go out and buy the gear start the cycle and start getting sides and we will hae no idea to pinpoint where they are coming from..

nothing qrong with discussion :)

wnt2bBeast said:

I agree with W2BB on the "first cycle" issue. Also, I don't see a need to use adex and nolv at the same time. Adex will effectively block the conversion of estrogen in the body therefore you don't need nolv to block any of the receptor sites. I'm not saying you couldn't use both as a fail safe plan not to get gyno, I'm just saying it's overkill. Also your cycle didn't have anything like dostinex to block possible gyno from the deca. Just my 0.02

Top Bottom