Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

"Being Held = Seizure"

SoCalJay

I have a package with roughly 1kg of legal supplement powder that the courier website says "Consignment Held For Inspection By Government"

What's the chances of it being seized? tested? They would have to test the substance first before doing a controlled delivery or getting a warrant to search, right?

If its legal you have nothing to worry about, If not write it off, and clean house for good measure, including hard drive.

metalgodz1 said:
If its legal you have nothing to worry about, If not write it off, and clean house for good measure, including hard drive.

I have seen this before, and it may sound like a silly question, but why would someone need to clean their hard drive? Viewing gear and researching gear isn't illegal, right? Just curious.

partagus said:
I have seen this before, and it may sound like a silly question, but why would someone need to clean their hard drive? Viewing gear and researching gear isn't illegal, right? Just curious.

Right, but you the feds are really good about finding shit on your computer to use against you in court...see, if he was to say "illegal" powders the feds could use that against him.....its best ti use anonymizers, but if a situation like that arises its better to be safe then sorry.......anyway,even if it is seized they will probably just send a siezed letter and tell you if you have a legitiment pourpous for the powder you can get it, if not and you say its yours, you will go to jail, or you can just ignore the letter and if its the first time, they wont do anything to you but put a flag on your adress and name, in witch case you switch adresses (or get a new p.o.).

Top Bottom