Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Questions about my cycle

Use sarms, no testing or side effects, get quality sarms from sarms.forsale

SARMS have not been around long enough to have sufficient testing.
No sides from SARMS??? I really beg to differ. They are much less than AAS but they do exist.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you. I'll remove the clen from the cycle. Is 8 weeks good enough to see any results?Even for military or police entrance? I assume even with a typical urine test, it has to be specifically for steroids to find anything, correct?

Both can and do test for steroids. However, it has to be especially requested. Usually if you're on and still a good officer you wont be tested. However, start to be a dick and or f**k up and you will.

Both can and do test for steroids. However, it has to be especially requested. Usually if you're on and still a good officer you wont be tested. However, start to be a dick and or f**k up and you will.
Thanks. What about though if you're not an officer yet? You're just in the hiring process? Do they still test for steroids?

Thanks. What about though if you're not an officer yet? You're just in the hiring process? Do they still test for steroids?

Depends you should check your place where you are applying maybe they do test, check the rule book and see. No one is telling you to break the law here you should be smart and check rules

Top Bottom