Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Questions about my cycle

Leanmore

Hey all my stats are 5’9 175lbs 15% body fat. My goal is to build more muscle and have a much more defined and vascular abdominal area. This is virtually a cutting cycle for me but I hope not to lose any muscle from my arm area

I’ve planned on running maybe an 8 week cycle of test prop at 200mg per week, anavar at 40mg and proviron at 50mg. I might add some clen to shed fat off near the end of the cycle but we will see how I look from there.

pct I’m planning on running nolva (20mg) and clomid (50mg) for 4 weeks

Also question does any of this including the test prop show up on drug tests such as a urine or blood? Will this affect any future employment opportunities if I’m still on my cycle?

Thank you

Thank you. I'll remove the clen from the cycle. Is 8 weeks good enough to see any results?Even for military or police entrance? I assume even with a typical urine test, it has to be specifically for steroids to find anything, correct?

I would not use clen either whatsoever. GW501516 and SR9009 would be the best replacements for sure. You can get them at sarms.forsale

steer a million miles clear of clen brother... gw501516, sr9009 and s4 would be amazing on this cycle with anavar... i would highly recommend looking that route... https://sarms.forsale has the best quality you can find

Thank you. I'll remove the clen from the cycle. Is 8 weeks good enough to see any results?Even for military or police entrance? I assume even with a typical urine test, it has to be specifically for steroids to find anything, correct?

If they test for steroids you will test positive if they dont you have no issues. I don't know the entrance requirements but be careful.

Hey all my stats are 5’9 175lbs 15% body fat. My goal is to build more muscle and have a much more defined and vascular abdominal area. This is virtually a cutting cycle for me but I hope not to lose any muscle from my arm area

I’ve planned on running maybe an 8 week cycle of test prop at 200mg per week, anavar at 40mg and proviron at 50mg. I might add some clen to shed fat off near the end of the cycle but we will see how I look from there.

pct I’m planning on running nolva (20mg) and clomid (50mg) for 4 weeks

Also question does any of this including the test prop show up on drug tests such as a urine or blood? Will this affect any future employment opportunities if I’m still on my cycle?

Thank you

Don't use clen bad for the heart

for 8 week cycel
300mgs test prop/week
50mgs anavar/day
25mgs proviron/day
10mgs aromasin 1/week
preworkout 3-4 caps cardazol, you'll see energy and pumps

pct nolvadex aromasin n2generate, dont use clomid will make you crazy

steer a million miles clear of clen brother... gw501516, sr9009 and s4 would be amazing on this cycle with anavar... i would highly recommend looking that route... https://sarms.forsale has the best quality you can find

First off, you can get whatever results you want from diet unless you are competing.
Why do you say to steer clear of clen? I realize there is heart implications however clen provides proven results at reasonable art’s.
Are there any studies that show the difference between GW, Sr and clen?
Is there any proof that GW actually causes weight loss in humans? I know that a lot of times they dismiss the results of the rats and cancer however that study is the basis of the weight loss.
I am not arguing but looking for information. Yes, I have always relied on AAS and I am breaking through to SARMS. I have read that GW really only lowers the bloods in humans..... which in itself is beneficial.
The only “SARM” I have seen provide exceptional results is MK677..... I know it’s not officially a SARM but a SGRM. LOL
Not picking on you, but you always go back and review things.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom