Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Push pull legs and arms

brahh67

[FONT=&quot]Is (pull/push/legs/ arms or a rest day/repeat) a good choice of a schedule to do while on cycle. Because ive been doing pull/push/legs and ive noticed my body is constantly achy and kinda sore but not to the point I cant workout. Should I switch it up or keep pushing through?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]FYI if it matter im on 600-650mg test cyp a week about to switch over to test enth because I have run out of cyp[/FONT]

First, I'm not a huge fan of changing esters mid-cycle, but cyp to enanthate should be fine. As far as programs on cycle, it depends on your goals. If it is strength focused rather than hypertrophy, I've had phenomenal results with the nsuns program on test and deca cycles with anadrol and dianabol kickstarters. I'm sure there are many other amazing suggestions though.

Last edited:
Any program can give you results and there is no best program out there.
What I think matters more is the way it is executed.

If you constantly feel sore then most likely the overall volume is too much for your body to handle. So what I would suggest is to cut down the volume per session and see how that goes.
Another thing that would be worth considering is to take a few days off or even deload if you haven't done that for a while.

this is a classic 3 day split and nothing new. it treated me well over the years in terms of strength and size. however where it fails is that it puts a lot of pressure on your shoulders and disc health because you are pounding them consistently too much

so yes i would say go for it, but you need to also cycle off of it.. don't just do it for years straight

[FONT=&quot]Is (pull/push/legs/ arms or a rest day/repeat) a good choice of a schedule to do while on cycle. Because ive been doing pull/push/legs and ive noticed my body is constantly achy and kinda sore but not to the point I cant workout. Should I switch it up or keep pushing through?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]FYI if it matter im on 600-650mg test cyp a week about to switch over to test enth because I have run out of cyp[/FONT]
If it gets too much for your body, lower the volume a bit, especially if you are hitting everything twice a week

Top Bottom