Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Puffiness ?

mkq2001

Hi ,
I have been using AS for about 2.5 years now, and have no problems whatsover with my face all puffed up, only recently, I look fat.
What is the best to elimintae this problem and what is the dosage?
Thanks in Advance guys!

mkq2001 said:
Hi ,
I have been using AS for about 2.5 years now, and have no problems whatsover with my face all puffed up, only recently, I look fat.
Thanks in Advance guys!

hey whats up? okay, i know that i used letrozole and it worked really well. i was taking 1/2 cc every other day.....now, you should ask others on the board as well but that's what helped me.

mkq2001 said:
Hi ,
Thanks in Advance guys!

well we have no idea what your taking, it could be something as simple as dropping something thats causing it or adjusting your diet as you could just be gaining fat (cals in vs out)....if it is water retention for sure then the use of an AI as stated above will work fine for you and help with the water, also upping your water intake could be beneficial to you...lots of differnt factors but we need more info then what you gave.........

what aas are you using ??? drink more water, get a good AI or at least some nolva, maybe add some proviron at 50mg/day

mkq2001 said:
Hi ,
Thanks in Advance guys!

sounds like bloat. if on AAS add some arimidex.

ALIN said:
sounds like bloat. if on AAS add some arimidex.

HI thanks for the info guys. And sorry for the late reply.
I am taking Deca 300 , test - e 600 mg/week , dbol 30mg / day , nolvadex ed. for 10 - 12 weeks. PCT is clomid.
basically that what i take every cycle.

I agree with the Armidex..used once and liked it deffinately helped out with my face that had started to look like an inflated balloon.But also make sure to be drinking water this is something myself tend not to do enough

scout69 said:
I agree with the Armidex..used once and liked it deffinately helped out with my face that had started to look like an inflated balloon.But also make sure to be drinking water this is something myself tend not to do enough

I agree...the nolva is not going to help much with the bloat. Arimadex does wonders and proviron will make you look harder...AG-Guys make good AI's

scout69 said:

ditto

Last edited:
Top Bottom