Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Primo low test cycle review

Chemaltered

Good Broly
Platinum
Hey all,

I have just recently finished up a light cycle that I’m quite pleased with. The cycle was as follows:

16weeks
Test E- 200/wk
Primo- 700/wk
Hgh- 3iu/day

I trained how I normally do, with a slight increase in volume. I also increased liss cardio in the first 8 weeks.

I finished up about 3 pounds total, but I am leaner than when I started.

This was exactly what I was looking for:

A) I experienced 0 sides.
B) endurance was incredible
C) results were in line with expectations

Things I didn’t like:
a) that’s A Ton of oil to pin!
B) I have run Masteron before and enjoyed the extra aggression, this wasn’t present here, not that I expected it, just missed it.

This overall was great for me as I am now holding 190 pounds easily and am staying pretty darn lean.

I will be taking about 25 weeks off and may begin a bulking cycle if bloodwork looks good.

It will likely involve NPP[emoji48]

Hope all is well for you all[emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

I would have even ran the test lower than that but you showed how unnecessary it is for people to use tons of test ina cycle. Good clean gains vs water bloat. I was one of the first guys to push this idea many years ago and attacked by people for it.

Updates on the pics

IMG_0514.JPG
This pic shows midsection pretty well, I would say compared to my avatar pic the abs are more pronounced and “chunkier”.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

Top Bottom