Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pregnyl help

Why are you saying Nolva is crap when others have said that it gets the job of clomid done, with lower dosage and less sides?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Nolva only blocks estrogen. It does nothing to restore the hpta. It is also riddled with side effects. Search any thread on here where nolva was used and you can see how it ruins peoples pct protocols. There is a much better way.

Clomid 25 mg day
Postcycle/unleashed
Forma
Daa
Hcgenerate oncycle
Hcg blast before pct.

NTBM REP

Nolva only blocks estrogen. It does nothing to restore the hpta. It is also riddled with side effects. Search any thread on here where nolva was used and you can see how it ruins peoples pct protocols. There is a much better way.

Clomid 25 mg day
Postcycle/unleashed
Forma
Daa
Hcgenerate oncycle
Hcg blast before pct.

NTBM REP

No disrespect, but it's your sig that makes me weary of taking your advice. You're a representative of a competing company, if I'm understanding correctly.

There's a conflict of interest.
On other forums I've visited I have noticed there sticking with Nolva, but here seems to be a lot of reps who are pushing the stuff they sell...

Can you provide some reading material on the subject?

No disrespect, but it's your sig that makes me weary of taking your advice. You're a representative of a competing company, if I'm understanding correctly.

There's a conflict of interest.
On other forums I've visited I have noticed there sticking with Nolva, but here seems to be a lot of reps who are pushing the stuff they sell...

Can you provide some reading material on the subject?

Also, you recommend clomid which is basically a less effective nolva with more side effects (or so I've read)

Excuse my overly skeptical approach, but juice ain't no joke.

Also, you recommend clomid which is basically a less effective nolva with more side effects (or so I've read)

Excuse my overly skeptical approach, but juice ain't no joke.

There is a thread on nolva that dylan started a while back, Go read it. Clomid is effective in low doses. Its used to treat infertility and has been proven effective at treating low t. The side effects increase when the dosage goes up. No more than 25 mg day is needed. As far as the products from ntbm go, I suggest them because they work. If I didnt believe in them, I wouldnt rep for them. I would never suggest anything that I havent or wouldnt do personally. I promise if you try a different approach to pct you wont go back to nolva again.

NTBM REP

Top Bottom