Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How to use masteron with primo?

I would be cautious primo and masteron combined you could definitely crush your estrogen into the ground if run to high and without a test base. I know running both can be done you definitely will need to figure out how your body responds and get bloods done to check everything.

Personally I am enjoying test and Primo from Para Pharma which I got through UGFreak. I have a log going on it right now on elite fitness.

They stack quite well together... If you are prone to MPB you need to be aware that this could thrash your hair.. if you are not, you should be fine with them..

400-600 each per week would be ideal..

keep in mind that primo is often faked so it is imperative for you to do your proper research before buying it.. my best results with anything, especially primo, have come with @domestic-supply.com products!

I was wondering about stacking masteron and primobolan together
Both are DHT’s i know this. But are they going to go well together or should i forget about it? My goals are hardening and cutting down
I’m gonna use 100mgs of test with it. I’m 55, 5’7’’ and 175 pounds, and this will be my first cycle in about 6 years.
How much primo and mast would work well here?
I would run primo 500mg 16 weeks masteron 350mg for same time and would add 300mg test if it were me.

Both are DHT’s i know this. But are they going to go well together or should i forget about it? My goals are hardening and cutting down
I’m gonna use 100mgs of test with it. I’m 55, 5’7’’ and 175 pounds, and this will be my first cycle in about 6 years.
Masteron really only works when you're already cut. How's the diet etc gonna be?

Personnaly if i use 2 DHT stuff it's with

Primo + Anavar

About Masteron i think a lot you need a certain % of bf to enjoy really this stuff.
Mixed both Primo + Masteron i'm not sure if your enjoy at 100%.

Depend your bf Masteron + Anavar or Primo + Anavar

I love the effect of Masteron (Di-Propionate and not Enanthate) on weil-being / vascularity and energy.
I'm not sure if Masteron work on low carb / high protein diet, but primo yes.

If your goal are to cutting down and depend %bf = Primo + Anavar for sure.

Top Bottom