x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

View Poll Results: Yes I do use dbol as pre work out supp, No I don't

Voters
126. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

76 60.32%
  • No

50 39.68%

Pre work out dianabol guys

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Pre work out dianabol guys within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: Curious how many of you use the pre work out dbol method for pumps during work out. I've been seeing this more and more where guys are using it strickly on work out days and not using it as a "cycle." let me know and if you do, what kind of dosages you are using on a constant bases

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Pre work out dianabol guys

Curious how many of you use the pre work out dbol method for pumps during work out. I've been seeing this more and more where guys are using it strickly on work out days and not using it as a "cycle." let me know and if you do, what kind of dosages you are using on a constant bases

~PM ME FOR DISCOUNT CODES ON EF SPONSORS~

Forum Sponsor

Re: Pre work out dbol guys

Sounds like a roller coaster ride for your hormones to go through, I would never do this. The only thing that I would consider is maybe Cheque Drops.

Not a bad idea IMO. I have to keep my blood levels stable because of acne but with D-bol its in and out so quick It has not been an issue for me. I take an extra 10mgs on training days 3 hours before along with my SuperPump 250 and I get the craziest pumps I mean people make comments and stare at me so yeah I would say its plausible.
    Last edited by Muscle Stack; 04-Mar-2009 at 02:33 AM.

All Natural

I am running D-bol right now for the first 4 weeks of a 12 week cyle. I cut a 50mg pill in half in the A.M. I take the smaller side with breakfast then the larger side 2 hours before I lift. Seems to work great so far. I do not take any on rest days. Some say you should atleast take a half dose 25mg even on rest days.

25mg exactly 3 hours pre workout

pumps are insane

i only do it on workout days

and i only run these "cycles" for 4 weeks at a time

so even if i lift 5-6 days per week i'm only taking in 20-24 doses of 25mg

i stop for 6-8 weeks then do it again, regardless of what other AAS cycle i'm running

*No Source Checks*

I don't recommend or use AAS. I don't know how to obtain AAS. Anything I say should not be taken as serious medical advice. Everything I post is for entertainment purposes only, simply because I like to make things up from thin air. If you ask me for a source check you will be banned on the spot, no questions asked.

Pro Bodybuilder

I take 20 mgs 1.5 hours before and I get a great pump,but I think I will try what Swole and Sas is doing(3 hours before)I may not be taking it early enough.MWM5 are you considering trying it this way?

Good Broly

Dbol doesnt kick in that quick. Pre workout is pointless except for placebo effect.

Quote Quote posted by silent says View Post
    MWM5 are you considering trying it this way?
    not really, was just something i had seen and was curious

~PM ME FOR DISCOUNT CODES ON EF SPONSORS~

Quote Quote posted by thecomeback View Post
    Dbol doesnt kick in that quick. Pre workout is pointless except for placebo effect.
    What??? Sorry bro you don't know what your talking about!!! Better do a lil homework... here I will do it for you. D-bol Because of its fast effects, immense popularity and the increasing "more-is-better" sentiment among bodybuilders, increasingly high doses are indeed being used and recommended. One has to wonder about the logic of such recommendations however, since high dose urine-analysis showed portions of unmetabolized compounds were being excreted3. In simpler terms that means that with higher doses, higher amounts of unchanged methandrostenolone were being excreted in the urine. This would indicate that the current stance needs to be reviewed and that smaller doses, taken multiple times per day would deliver better results and maximal use of the steroid. Dianabol simply is highly effective in low doses(25-40 mg ed). Som say Anadrol, a comparable steroid to methandrostenolone, is better, but its taken in doses of 50-150 mg. If one was to take methandrostenolone in those doses better gains could be expected. Methandrostenolone is also a lot safer in as opposed to the highly toxic and progestagenic anadrol. If one takes into account that the half-life of methandrostenolone in the body is only 3-6 hours, this theory makes even more sense. So taking your daily dose spread over 3 or 4 doses may elicit a better effect than only 1 or 2 doses. Methandrostenolone is quite effective in these lower doses by the way. Milligram for Milligram its more powerful than a testosterone ester, generally considered the best mass-builder.

Banned

Quote Quote posted by thecomeback View Post
    +1

It takes time for the drug to work. More than a day or 3-6 hours.

If you're going to do it do a cycle. This just seems like a waste to me.

When you run a cycle @ 50mg ED it takes until the second week to fully kick in.

The only thing it's really going to do is increase your red blood count.