Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PCT: Unleashed/Post Cycle with Nolva

Hyooj

Should I run Unleashed/Post Cycle with the Nolva or should I save it for after for a test only cycle?

You gotta be more specific here

~EZ

Alright I'm running:

500 mg/week test for weeks 1-8
30 mg dbol/day for weeks 7-10
Nolva 40/40/20/20 weeks 11-14

I'm not sure if I should run Post Cycle/Unleashed during weeks 11-14 with the nolva or 15-18, after I finish the nolva

I would recommend HCG even on an 8 week cycle. weeks 2-8 @ 250iu 2 times per week will make things a lot smoother when it comes to recovery. The Arimidex is a must have on cycle but don't use it until you need it. Are you prone to estrogenic sides?

I would also add the TRS from Primorial Performance to the PCT. Somebody around here should have a coupon code for you. Then you can easily run your nolva more like 20/20/10/10 along side your Unleashed and Post Cycle. You'll find this setup to be VERY smooth.

I would recommend HCG even on an 8 week cycle. weeks 2-8 @ 250iu 2 times per week will make things a lot smoother when it comes to recovery. The Arimidex is a must have on cycle but don't use it until you need it. Are you prone to estrogenic sides?

I would also add the TRS from Primorial Performance to the PCT. Somebody around here should have a coupon code for you. Then you can easily run your nolva more like 20/20/10/10 along side your Unleashed and Post Cycle. You'll find this setup to be VERY smooth.

Well this is my first cycle. I'm running adex at .5mg/eod just in case. The research I've done seems to indicate that it is good to run Arimidex throughout.

Alright I'm running:

500 mg/week test for weeks 1-8
30 mg dbol/day for weeks 7-10
Nolva 40/40/20/20 weeks 11-14

I'm not sure if I should run Post Cycle/Unleashed during weeks 11-14 with the nolva or 15-18, after I finish the nolva

Interesting cycle...why d-bol @ the end as opposed to the beginning...just curious

~EZ

Top Bottom