Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PCT advice

mac65

Hey bros, I'm 50 years old, stopped lifting in 2011 after nearly getting killed, broke my spine, had surgeries, this after nearly my whole life in a gym. But I'm as healed as I'm going to get and getting back in the gym and trying to look better again.
So, starting back easy, with Sustaject and Dbol. It's been a long time so I could use your advice on PCT. what should I take, when and how much.
Thanks in advance bros.
-Mac

days 1-20 500iu hcg eod
21-35 50mg clomid and 20mg nolva
36-60 25mg of clomid and 20mg of nolva

Wow thank you so much bigorse I couldn't ask for better advice than that and it's exactly what I'll do!

Wow thank you so much bigorse I couldn't ask for better advice than that and it's exactly what I'll do!

i made 1 mistake there. take a 3 day break after last hcg shot before starting clomid and nolva

Bigorse I'm sorry but I have another question. Do I start the hcg at the end of my cycle, or are the "days" all pertaining to during cycle? Also, how much hcg would I be injecting, your instructions indicate days 1-20 and I noticed it comes in 2 ml vials so trying to get this straight before purchasing. Thank you.

I'm sorry, I just realized what a lazy question, 500 iu eod, I can figure that out myself, but I would like to know, I wait to start using this at the end of my cycle, correct?

after your last pin of sust start hcg to bridge into yor serm pct.

so for example last pinof cycle is thursday start your hcg Friday or saturday and run until ypu have used all 5000iu (20 days at 500iu eod)

Top Bottom