Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Passing Drug test after Deca use

Proximo

Does anyone know of any way to clear deca metabolites from your system faster than normal. I got hurt playing football and thought I was done for good, but now I can play again. I dont want to have to sit out a whole year to wait for this shit to clear my system. Do I have any other options? Any help would be appreciated.

Proximo said:
Does anyone know of any way to clear deca metabolites from your system faster than normal. I got hurt playing football and thought I was done for good, but now I can play again. I dont want to have to sit out a whole year to wait for this shit to clear my system. Do I have any other options? Any help would be appreciated.

Really no way to make it clear out faster. None of that shit from GNC works and I don't know of anything to mask Deca. You could say you were using 19-norandro but I don't know if they would lessen the penalty.

If you get popped for Deca you'll have to sit out a year anyway so you don't have much to loose. Unless its like a scholarship or a spot on the team. Are you gonna get tested for sure?

FHG

THIS MAY BE A DUMB QUESTION BUT ARE YOU SURE YOU ARE GETTING TESTED FOR JUICE SPECIFICALLY, OR JUST A NORMAL DRUG TEST?

KAYNE

1. you shouldn't have used deca. the metabolites can be detceted for 6 months to a year.

2. Use test, depending onyour size youcanstill use 200-400 mgs a week and be under the 6 to 1 epitest to test ratio.

3. if all else fails take some ajax powder and insert a little intothe tip of your penis. I don't know the specifics but it passes the test be either throwing off the results which will buy you more time, or just somehow cleansing the urine. Don't use the urine manipulators youbuy at gnc or your local supplement shop. They test for the ingredients in those and thatwill result in a positive test

Bro, you're fucked if they are actually testing for roids. A buddy of mine threw a positive 18 months after he stopped. Do a search under my name and you will find the post and maybe be able to beat it. Just be sure if they ask you what type of drugs you have recently taken, even over the counter, you list 19 nor. This is how he beat his. Good luck.

Top Bottom