Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

oily skin

thefacelessballer

im two weeks into my cycle and my skin is now really greasy.. anything io can do to help dry it up..

im showering twice a day, and taking antibiotic, and using a perscription gel.. any thing else, other than b-5 and tanning

just wait ,you will love those zits that your gona have:) i have not been able to stop getting them on my shoulders and back.i have done everything except accutane

I saw a TV commercial for Neutrogena body wash - maybe this will help, it's supposed to control acne. Might have to get some and up it to 3 showers a day :dodgy:

Number one thing you need to do is EXFOLIATE, with an antibacterial soap, and also with Salcylic Acid soap. Go out and also get 91%rubbing alchohol, and rub this on your arms, shoulders, and back twice a day. Also get a clarifying toner with active ingredient Salycylic Acid, and use as a astringent many times throughout the day. Use the alchohol and Toner after your shower followed by a Moisturizer. A lotion I suggest, that shouldnt clog your pores is "Jergens" skin Cooling Moisturizer with Cucumber extract. Everything else clogs my pores. You might also want to get benzyl peroxide creme, and rub this over the problem areas twice a day(more if needed). For any of this to work you have to have a routine, do it around the same time everyday, and dont skip it. I live in a really humid climate, and when spring/summer starts rolling around I start breaking out. If its really humid do it more often.

Top Bottom