Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

no pain with glute inj.

sublime35

I had my first test. injection for my hrt and she did at the top of my right cheek. It didn't hurt tho, hardly any pain. Is that normal or is it possible that she didn't get it in the muscle?

sublime35 said:
I had my first test. injection for my hrt and she did at the top of my right cheek. It didn't hurt tho, hardly any pain. Is that normal or is it possible that she didn't get it in the muscle?

Depends on the amount, more than technique on a medial glute injection. Did she show you how to do it, or do you have to go back to get all your shots? Also how much is your scrip?

redguru said:
Depends on the amount, more than technique on a medial glute injection. Did she show you how to do it, or do you have to go back to get all your shots? Also how much is your scrip?

No she didn't show me. I plan on learning tho so I can do it myself. It's like 35 bones for the nurse fee and 15 for the shot. so 50 bucks for it all. It was 200mg, i'm just worried she didn't get it in all the way and it was a waste, i just figured there would be more pain.

thelion2005 said:
Test e? c? How many mg?
If any one will hurt, it is p.
She did it right. Probably used a finer g pin also.
I have no problem with immediate or after pain with the upper right glute.
The quads are something else. Feels like been kicked there for 24+ hours.

I wanna say E but not sure. it was 200 mg.

so you think she was just good or possibly didn't get the muscle? i wanna call tom. just to double check to see if she did. Maybe she didn't know.

sublime35 said:

Glute shots don't hurt if done properly

Top Bottom