Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Needle gauge

With a fucking 20guage?

You can't hold a syringe 100% steady, especially in your delts. Wiggling that sword of a pin around in your muscle only creates more scar tissue over time.

My doctor doesn't aspirate, neither does yours, neither does his, and neither do I.

Guess it's all about prefrance, I can't pin in my quad due to an injury but the 25 with slightly heated oil seems to be working nicely

If you don't aspirate you stand the chance of pushing into a capillary or even worst vein. Every muscle has at least one artery, one vein, & a half dozen nerves running through it. I haven't cycled for years, but been in the Rx field for years. Safety first..but just my opinion. 0___Oo

With a fucking 20guage?

You can't hold a syringe 100% steady, especially in your delts. Wiggling that sword of a pin around in your muscle only creates more scar tissue over time.

I can see the excess scar tissue build up, I usually use my roommate to pin my delts in the past & "cross rotate" to the quads. So ideal size for quad is 1.5?

Those stories of people injecting into veins are internet horror stories bro...you aren't going to be able to push thick oil into a capillary and if you know where to properly pin, you won't be near an artery or vein.

I use 1 inchers in my delts and 1.5's in my glutes and quads

Top Bottom