Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need some help please.. choosing between HCG, Nolvadex, and Clomid

chad975

Hey guys, first time poster here. I just finished my first cycle and really need some advice with how to do my PCT because I've gotten a lot of conflicting advice from my two friends who set me up. I did a 12 week cycle.

40mg of Dianabol for weeks 1-4
500mg of testosterone cypionate every five days for 12 weeks (i fucked up at one point so the last injection was only 250mg)

I'm currently five days after my last injection. I haven't really noticed any serious side effects (no acne, gyno, minimal roid rage). My balls seem to have shrunken a little, but I can't REALLY tell, so this may just be me fooling myself into thinking that. I haven't started anything else yet. I realize that I probably should have started hcg earlier.

I have HCG, Nolvadex, and Clomid available to me. How would you suggest I proceed? Any and all help is really appreciated. Thank you.

By the way.. my idea is to wait two weeks from last injection, then run HCG for two weeks, clomid for four weeks at 150/100/100/50, nolva at 40/40/20/20. What do u think of that? and how much hcg?

Top Bottom