Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need help timing injections

Ehontev

I am in need for information about how to timeinjections. I have some steroids cycles under my belt, and don't knowwhy, it is still hard for me to time the injections. On the previouscycles I have only used orals and short esters, so I have littleexperience with the longer esters. So I was going to use 600 mgs oftest enan stacked with 400 tren enan. So I have this problem – inthe syringe I can only put in 400 mgs at a time. Should I inject thetest+tren on one day, and the catch up with the rest of the test? Howdo I play it off?

The question is symple – why can't you get othersyringe, and not suffer? Visit GetPinz, and I am sure that you willbe able to find the right syringes for your cycle to use. This is themost logical thing to do. How many mgs per Ml are there in your gear?

The problem is that even with two injections per week, I still have 200 mgs that do not fit into the syringe. The total weekly is 1000 mgs, and I can get only 400 mgs per injection. So how do I go around that?

As I have already said that before - either reduce the dosages in order to make them fit into your syringes, or get a bigger syringe. There is just no other way round if you want to limit the number of injections you will be doing.

@lev buterlov pretty much summed it up. Either get bigger syringes or do an extra injection.

Top Bottom