Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need help please ...

MrJacob

Hey guys 21 years old i have a question .. When I was 17 I took one shot of testosterone enanthanate at 500 mg and stopped after that shot after reading the side effects .. I read that this could stunt penis growth and bone growth .. How long would it have suppressed or shut down my natural test? Please answer seriously I'm not joking this has messed With me mentally cause its embarrasing to ask in person.. Please help ..

Hey guys 21 years old i have a question .. When I was 17 I took one shot of testosterone enanthanate at 500 mg and stopped after that shot after reading the side effects .. I read that this could stunt penis growth and bone growth .. How long would it have suppressed or shut down my natural test? Please answer seriously I'm not joking this has messed With me mentally cause its embarrasing to ask in person.. Please help ..

You're fine. 1 shot of test is not going to change your life that much. The myth about steroids 'shrinking' your penis is total nonsense. :coffee:

Thanks for replying guys , but it could have suppressed me right? i was 17 and still in puberty we all know it takes testosterone to grow so if it was lowered couldn't it of done something?

Thanks for replying guys , but it could have suppressed me right? i was 17 and still in puberty we all know it takes testosterone to grow so if it was lowered couldn't it of done something?

One shot won't suppress you.. guys twice your age recover fine after months on juice so you will be ok..

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

Top Bottom