Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need help asap!!! Seized package

Jacques007

Hi I order some gear, 3 different packages , one got delivered successfully, one got seized and I got a letter, and the other one I am still waiting on, but I am concerned about it getting seized again because on the letter it says for future reference if it happens again there will be penalties etc, what can happen?

Yes but no one has the same problem as me, my third package it still coming, and I am afraid there will be trouble, because of the second package that got seized

The letter says if it's happens again there will be penalties or further actions, and the problem is there will be coming another package, what will happen? Do you guys think there will come nothing of it or do you think I will be in trouble

^ most sources use fake names/business' with fake return addresses.

As for what can happen again, there is a lot. Postal inspection may do an investigation on your package and yourself or even a controlled delivery.

You've been warned, either ship to a different address/name or take the risk of being penalized.

Top Bottom