Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need advice for hardcore protection

I am getting gyno surgery within the month..
I am VERY prone to gyno..got some from Test, and Tren..

Now I would like to know how to take my Anti Es for this cycle..

Next cycle... 1-14wks 400mgs/wk Test E, Tren E, Mast E

I need to take my Anti E to prevent the most Gyno build up as possible..This is very, very important to me...

I have Dostinex, some Letro, Nolva, Clomid, and proviron

I will buy more of whatever I need to prevent this..

If anyone can plan out from day one to day to end of PCT of how to take all these that would be great.. Thanks

I am getting gyno surgery within the month..
I am VERY prone to gyno..got some from Test, and Tren..

Now I would like to know how to take my Anti Es for this cycle..

Next cycle... 1-14wks 400mgs/wk Test E, Tren E, Mast E

I need to take my Anti E to prevent the most Gyno build up as possible..This is very, very important to me...

I have Dostinex, some Letro, Nolva, Clomid, and proviron

I will buy more of whatever I need to prevent this..

If anyone can plan out from day one to day to end of PCT of how to take all these that would be great.. Thanks

dostinex and adex should be what your using on cycle. you need to take enough of them to keep your levels stable. .5mg adex eod and .5mg dost e3d is probably a good target area but all we can really do for you here is guess. just get extra of both in case you have to up it. what ever you do dont take to much or you will cause other problems.

since masterdon acts like an AI you will need very little,however alot is dosage dependent

Yep! if they can get the whole gland then your ok but in the real world ,nothing is garuanteed!
Keep some AI's on hand.

RADAR

Last edited:
My only advice would be that how you prepare for the surgery is just as important, and maybe more so, than preventing recurrence. Based on all I've read, your best bet is to get to the absolute LOWEST body fat you possibly can, before the procedure. That way, it's easier for the doctor to isolate and remove the whole gland. I've watched the procedure on both lean and "well-insulated" guys, and it's obvious how much easier it is with low bf. The procedure I'd do, if I were to consider it in the near future, would be the one with local anesthetic, and a small incision under each nipple, and physically cut out the gland in one piece. You're awake and talking throughout, and you avoid the $$$$$$ with general anesthesia. The alternative is a liposuction-like procedure, which seems to be more likely to just chop up the gland and not remove all of it. The patients also say, that despite the knife, the pain and recovery is WAY better with the cut than the suction. Another advantage is that if you're a little older (as I am), or if you've been a lot bigger before, the doc can also tuck the skin and get rid of sagging at the same time.

Charles

hey reading this is great - just a quick question.... I am taking Nolva and keep sore nipples... (hard nipples as well). I use 20mg a day from GP..... can it be that the GP is useless? I have increased to 30mg to test if any effect but nope. 10 mg proviron tried yesterday and today and that seems to have an effect, but this is obviously no long term solution as i wont recover my hormones after discontinuing it.. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Top Bottom