Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Nandrolone Phenylprop

liquidmuscle

what are your opinions/experiences with NPP? I was thinking of using it 150mgs eod for 6wks with test prop as well.

I have ran it several times and love extending it out for 8 weeks. As far as money wise why not? Get's expensive running HGH+ PCT products for short cycles. Back to what I was saying 6 weeks is good; 8 weeks is the cherry.

i hold alot of water when i use dbol or deca. does NPP do the same with water weight? i dont want to have a swollen look i am not down with the stay puff marshmallow man appearance.

Love NPP. Late last year ran for 14 weeks at 100mgs/daily with Masteron (100mgs/daily) and Prop (125mgs/daily). Was a great cycle for me. Leaned out, got vascular, improved strength and muscle hardness.

This is really exciting to hear. I have only been aware of NPP in the last month or so I have seen some of you bros talking about it. Considering all goes well with my spring/summer cycle, I had planned likely doing a winter bulker of possibly Test E/Deca/Dbol. but in light of the good info I am thinking i would be changing it to Prop/NPP/Dbol. My next thought would have been its expensive but from reading above I gather its not.
Again forgive me, I have been out of the game for a few years so I have to ask. Is NPP something newer? or just more popular lately? No names ofcourse, but is it a pharm product? or just UG? Sounds almost designer like:biggrin: .

Top Bottom