Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

N2Guard will help with headaches?

B3astmde

I just started a sus cycle. It might be mental but im on day 2 and I feel amazing and my strength/endurance is ridiculous. Ive been searching about headaches related to sus use and I cant find anything. I only get a really bad headache (on the back upper right corner) best description I can use. I only get it when im about 1/4 of my way thru workout when im really pushing hard.

Im waiting on my N2guard and what information I did find was that it should be the only thing I need while on cycle. Will it help with my headaches or is it just something I deal with?

Im sorry if this has been asked before but im searching and looking and cant find headache issues relting to it but I did see that it could be a side affect to running sus.

I just started a sus cycle. It might be mental but im on day 2 and I feel amazing and my strength/endurance is ridiculous. Ive been searching about headaches related to sus use and I cant find anything. I only get a really bad headache (on the back upper right corner) best description I can use. I only get it when im about 1/4 of my way thru workout when im really pushing hard.

Im waiting on my N2guard and what information I did find was that it should be the only thing I need while on cycle. Will it help with my headaches or is it just something I deal with?

Im sorry if this has been asked before but im searching and looking and cant find headache issues relting to it but I did see that it could be a side affect to running sus.

If they are related to high blood pressure then yes...helped me

I am going to try some magnesium and see if that works. Hopefully the N2guard will help. If not maybe sus is the compound that isnt right for me

It should, it is formulated to lower cholorestrol and a host of other things!

Awesomeness..I placed an order this morning, couldnt select any expedited shipping but hopefully only takes a few days but until then advil is my friend lol.

Awesomeness..I placed an order this morning, couldnt select any expedited shipping but hopefully only takes a few days but until then advil is my friend lol.

Bro...any sponsor here no matter who it is you will be amazed how fast it shows up!

Amazing strength/endurance on day TWO of sust? lol it's all in your head man.

And yeah even if your weren't having headaches I'd still recommend getting N2guard it's just that great of a cycle support supplement.

However, being yesterday was your first day injecting, I doubt it is the cause of your headaches.I just don't see your blood pressure skyrocketing that much after just one injection unless ur taking some massive doses, but who knows I'm no doc.

The reason I am so curious is that I NEVER get headaches escpecially when I train..also my bench went from 175 on my 4th set (second exercise) for 15 times to 205 on my 5th set for 18..even if its in my head at least im getting some results lmao. Im excited and cant wait till the N2 gets here. But i seriously never get headaches and now i am so i figured the test was the cause. Ive been training hard and consistent for the last 5 years and on and off for the previous 6.

Are pre workout stims like super pump ok while on cycle?

Top Bottom