Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

N2guard, Test, EQ cycle

I started it back after I was told to start heating it up. I'm going to give my friend a couple shots before his blood work next month to see how it's dosed. His levels stay around 900-1100 on 200mg/wk. I'm taking that, my TRT dose, plus EQ so it's hard for me to judge the potency.

~ JohnyCoolNuts ~

That happened to me once too bro. I know the gear was good in my situation cause I had used it before on that same vial previous pins.. but this one time I injected into my leg and it hurt like a bitch the next day. When I would walk my leg would want to give out. Needless to say I had to get antibiotics and that helped.

Now everytime I pin I take a shower and use alcohol. Maybe overkill but whatever.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Okay I'm right at 4wks in and everything is going better than expected. The N2guard is doing the job. I feel great and have alot of energy. I'll be having bloods done on the 9th so hopefully it keeps my liver values under control. I'll post results when I get them back. My appetite has increased dramatically from the EQ and I'm putting on size already with not much change in body fat. I feel like a madman in the gym and superman in the bedroom, stairs, couch, bathroom, or wherever we end up lol! I'll post up weight and bf% next week when I get it checked. I dropped the Arimidex and started N2BM's Liquidex but I'll be starting a new log just for that so hopefully it's as good as they claim. The bloodwork won't lie so can't wait to see.

~ JohnyCoolNuts ~

The liquidex is awesome man.. very strong too. Ive been keeping up with some other logs and it is legit for sure. . Even at a moderate dose

Alright quick update. I'm in my 5th week and feeling fucking awesome! The strength and mass gains are coming everyday. I'm seeing veins I've never seen before. I'm up to 210lbs at 10%bf so I'm hoping it just keeps going. I finished my first bottle of N2guard and it really is a staple on cycle. I've got 1 bottle left so I'm going to order 2 more to have through my entire cycle. I'm having bloodwork done in 7 days so I'll post up the results to see if it's keeping my liver healthy.

~ JohnyCoolNuts ~

Alright guys I'm into week 7 and it's going better than expected. My strength has dramatically increased and I add more muscle and veins everyday it seems. I noticed my blood pressure was getting high and come to find out my E was very high so I started back on Adex and it went back to normal. The N2guard is almost finished so I'll be placing an order tomorrow for a couple more bottles. Not only does it help with the liver and BP but also gives a little extra energy during the day. I had my bloods done and they came back at 2,200 ng/dl and my E was at 74. I started back on the Adex that day and I'm going to check my E in a couple weeks. I'm at 9% bf and up to 212 so I'm definitely putting on lean mass. Going to go do some legs and a little back today cause I had to cut my back workout short Thursday. Anyway I'll update in a few days.

~johnycoolnuts~

Alright guys I'm into week 7 and it's going better than expected. My strength has dramatically increased and I add more muscle and veins everyday it seems. I noticed my blood pressure was getting high and come to find out my E was very high so I started back on Adex and it went back to normal. The N2guard is almost finished so I'll be placing an order tomorrow for a couple more bottles. Not only does it help with the liver and BP but also gives a little extra energy during the day. I had my bloods done and they came back at 2,200 ng/dl and my E was at 74. I started back on the Adex that day and I'm going to check my E in a couple weeks. I'm at 9% bf and up to 212 so I'm definitely putting on lean mass. Going to go do some legs and a little back today cause I had to cut my back workout short Thursday. Anyway I'll update in a few days.

~johnycoolnuts~

Nice... looks like you are having a great run bro. N2guard is so essential and really should be a staple to every cycle.

Top Bottom