Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

On my second cycle and need advise

ripped20

Hey guys, I am 24 years old and I have been lifting hard and consistently for the past six years. About a year ago I took a cycle of Sust 250, I made some awesome gains Bench Press was up to 400lbs! Anyway I have decided to cycle again and this time I could only get a hold of some Gainbol 50 (50ml), 10cc of deca, and 20 cc of Test200, and 20 tabs of clomid. I think I only want to do the Gainbol, I am on my 2nd week and have been doing bi weekly injections of 2cc. I want to put on mass, I am not too concerned with body fat because I am at about 8% right now anyway. My question is.....is the Gainbol twice a week good enough to make some decent gains? or should I stack it with something else? Also is 8 weeks long enough? When I did my last cycle about 5wks into it my nipples got a little sensitive so I immediately started my noveldex (20mg) once a day and had no gyno problems. This time I only have the clomid, will it work just as well if I start to feel sensitivity in my nipples again, and does the Gainbol arotomize as easily as the Sust 250? Sorry for all the questions, I don't really have anyone else to ask. Any info is appreciated.

Thanks in advance

:)

You defianantly need to do more than 200mg of eq a week. That's not going to do much, and no it does not aromotize that badly. I'd add the test in at 400mg a week, and up the ganabol to 300mg minimum.

Thanks for the info

Thanks for the info I will start on the Test this week and bump the ganibol up to 300-350. As for the Deca should I just leave it until I can find some more or will the 10cc that I have do me some good if I use it along with the test?

Thanks

The test and eq will be a fine cycle, I'd try to get the nolva though, or proviron or even arimidex. Gyno is nothing to play with. I dont have a problem at all with these doses gyno-wise but you mentioned that you may. Better safe than sorry.
Your next cycle you will want to figure this out in advance. :)

thanks again

Yea, I thought the clomid would be sufficient but I guess not. I just ordered some Novaldex from that website that site that ozzy posted and said he got arimidex from without a Rx. www.lifestylepharmacy.com
It should be here in about two weeks, (hopefully). I read the post about taking the antiestrogen even if you are not seeing/ feeling any side effects, so when it comes I will start taking it.

Anyway thanks for the help, and yes next time I will take care of this in advance.

Top Bottom