Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My knees hurt. Any suggestions?

frorider6

Other than cutting them off. Smartasses. :D

I've been going really heavy on squats (for me) and my strength has gone way up. But I don't think my knees have adapted as fast. I'm having pain in the area right underneath my kneecaps.

So, what can I do training wise and supplement wise to help? I'm thinking of doing deca, partly for mass and partly for joint therapy for my next cycle.

tRY dmso AND GET OFF THE SQUATS FOR A WHILE ...TRY FRONT SQUAT SEE HOW they feel on your knees ...I had to stop for about 5 months (hacks injuered them squats just mad it worse ) after not having squatted scince Aug ...on just my second squat workout I did 500x6 so i didn't loose a thing strength wise .

Deepsquat said:
tRY dmso AND GET OFF THE SQUATS FOR A WHILE ...TRY FRONT SQUAT SEE HOW they feel on your knees ...I had to stop for about 5 months (hacks injuered them squats just mad it worse ) after not having squatted scince Aug ...on just my second squat workout I did 500x6 so i didn't loose a thing strength wise .

I'll try those supplements. But what exactly are they and HOW are they supposed to help?

I've changed my squat routine up a bit starting Friday. I'll see how that goes. Then maybe I'll take a break from then for a while.

I have had trouble with my knees in the past. I shot a small amount of deca in the tear drop muscle just about the knee. You will be sore for about a day. But it is worth it.

Nautica

Safe Squatting 700 lbs definately hasnt helped my knees. What you're experiencing is likely your quads tugging on that kneecap. Once I was hyped up (i'd taken 6 Ripped Fuels) and decided I'd play a pickup game of b-ball after my workout. I did and I jumped higher than I'd ever jumped before and when I came down, it was like lightning had struck my knee. A trainer told me the reason for this occuring is that when you land, your quads flex, as do your hamstrings. If your quads (33% of your thigh muscle) overpower your hams (66%), then your quads will tug on the kneecap, causing pain. If this is the case, you simply need to focus on doing hams and maybe lay off the quads for a lil bit. Glucosamine and Chondroitin both help with joint pain as well.

Have you been wrapping your knees when you squat.I was having problems with my knees until I started using knee wraps,I havent had any problems ever since.

Top Bottom