Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My HGH + IGF-1 protocol. Thoughts?

musclei

I've been on HGH for two months already and I'm considering adding IGF-1 L3 to my protocol as I'm starting an AAS cycle to make better use of all that hyperplasia.

My protocol would be like this (excluding my AAS cycle but I can post it if you guys want it):

- Just out of bed, 4 ui HGH then wait 1h before I have breakfast.
- At night, just home from the gym, 50mcg IGF-1 L3 IM bilaterally (that is 25mcg into each side). Then have dinner inmediately. This will be only three times per week.

My plan is to stay on HGH all year round then repeat this IGF-1 protocol for 4 weeks then rest another 2 then get back on it.

What do you guys think?

What are your goals?
I love AAS, IGF and GH.
Your arms or where ever you inject the IGF will blow the fuck up!

What are your goals?
I love AAS, IGF and GH.
Your arms or where ever you inject the IGF will blow the fuck up!

Current goal is recomp so I can lose some fat and try to gain as much muscle as possible. The way I'm doing this is by following a diet like I was cutting (2860 Kcal and I'm 85kg/187lb heavy) gear like I was bulking (Deca 500mg + Test-c 300mg + Mast 200mg for 12 weeks) and training is a little here and there... still trying to figure it out but.

Probably not the most favorable environment to make full use of the "bulking" properties of IGF-1 but it's hyperplasia what I'm after: that is adding new cells to the muscle so they have a chance to grow and become hypertrophied at a later time. The way I see it, even while cutting is a good time to do that.

Still have some questions though regarding IM injections of IGF-1 like what needles to use and which muscle groups to try like calves? traps? I know where I would like to grow but does it hurt and is a slin needle enough?

I'm using it at the mo, 50mcg igf lr3.
Bilaterally. I'm using half inch slin pin. IM. It stings for bout 5-10 minutes but nothing major. Nothing like pip on aas. I have injected tris delts and pecs. I'd say pecs is wat stung the most. Hope this helps.

I posted a great hgh and igf dosage protocol a few years ago. I will search for it later tonight.
You need to be careful combining igf and gh as you get some crazy insulin reactions and you need a blood glucose monitor because you can and probably will go hypo once. Once you do you will learn and be more careful.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

You need to be careful combining igf and gh as you get some crazy insulin reactions and you need a blood glucose monitor because you can and probably will go hypo once. Once you do you will learn and be more careful.

Do you think there's a posibility for hypoglucemia even if I'm taking HGH in the morning and IGF-1 at night?
Oh, and I'd like to see your post and protocol, for sure!

Top Bottom