Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My boyfriend is on tren, mood swings, anger help plz!!

1bellegirl

So my boyfriend and I work out everyday together and eat very healthy. He takes tren and some other things but I think it's the tren that is causing the problems. He's so up and down on his moods. I never know what each day will bring when I wake. I'm on nerves everyday. He can get so angry and it can last days. Can anyone plz help me with this. I'm so lost and I don't know what to do when he's in these moods. Any advice would help me a lot. Ty guys!!

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding

Tren is very hard to control when you're new to it. The best advice I have is to sit him down and express how it makes you feel when he takes out his tren rage on you. He has to know how if affects you. Roid rage can be controlled but it takes a certain level of maturity to be able to do so. He sounds young.

Thx guys he's actually 38 and I'm 35. I just don't know what to say or how to deal with him when in the moods. Almost afraid to ask or talk sometimes cause I feel I'll upset him more. I never realized how moody and aggressive this can make someone. I'm very new to this relationship and this style of use. So many questions but no one to turn to.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding

Walking on pins and needles is no way to live. Just be honest and express your frustrations. As men we are often oblivious to what assholes we can be. He needs to know what's going on in your head or he'll be in shock down the road when you dump him. I've been there. I try much harder these days. ;)

You shouldn't have to live like that especially at 35. I could understand that kind of behaviour from an 18 yr old. It's not acceptable at any age. I'm 27 and my gf is 22 and she fully understands this lifestyle. And she doesn't notice a difference when I'm on steroids or not other than I sweat more and horny all the time. This is how is should be. There should be no mood swings and it's assholes like him who give it a bad name for guys who are mentally mature to handle it

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

If u are afraid that u will offend him further by talking directly to him on his attitude u can ask one of his close friends that he listens to. Probably, he will understand & may even apologize to u for his behavior.
Dear self respect comes above all & how healthy a relationship can be if his attitude sucks.
Plus as the vets said here, if he cannot handle roid rage then they are not for him.
He has to work on his inner issues first and take anger management classes if needed.
Roid rage is good but if it is put to proper use I.e; in the gym lifting weights. A gentleman will treat her lady with respect.
Its your life & the decision is yours but do consider what we all said u in here :)

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

I'm impressed that a woman in a relationship (new/old) would take the time to come into a forum seeking advice. You sound like a mature responsible woman, for going to these lengths it's hard to believe you have such a hard time talking to your partner.

Be more assertive in your efforts directly with your man. I love when my fiancée speaks calmy and directly to me and let's any issues be known. She even lets me know clearly in what ways I'm doing things right.

If he doesn't respect your approach then he is definitely not suited to be in a relationship or to be using gear.

Good luck. Be calm and patient and request that he let you express to him your feelings.

Thx guys he's actually 38 and I'm 35. I just don't know what to say or how to deal with him when in the moods. Almost afraid to ask or talk sometimes cause I feel I'll upset him more. I never realized how moody and aggressive this can make someone. I'm very new to this relationship and this style of use. So many questions but no one to turn to.

Kudo's to you for being open enough to accept your boyfriends use, a lot of women wouldnt.

With that being said please understand that anger and aggression is a side effect that SOME suffer when on AAS, especially tren. Its not necessarily the norm however and in no way is it acceptable for you to have to deal with.

If you ask him to stop he will likely get pissed off and defensive but at the same time you have a right to stand up for yourself and simply let him know how you feel and ask if he would be willing to switch up the AAS he is using to try and find something that doesnt make him so crabby.

As long as you approach it respectfully and try and compromise he cant really ask for any more and if he looses his cool, kick him to the curb because you deserve better.

On a side note, have you been with him when he wasnt on AAS? If so how was his mood/temper then? Usually AAS just makes an ass more of an ass so if he was an ass when not on maybe you are just better off moving on. Life is too short to just put up with that kind of stuff.

Lots of good advice here. bottom line you nor anyone should live with fear or that kind of stress. After a while my dear anger and rage becomes abusive and damaging. Make a boundary line for what is acceptable behavior and what's not. Sometimes we have to let go to allow others and ourselves to grow. Don't be responsible for his development and behavior. Wish you and him the best and hope you both learn a lot from this.

Top Bottom