Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My boyfriend is on tren, mood swings, anger help plz!!

What's the best steroids to take n how often to take

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding

I can tell you tren is a whole different animal. Many suffer moods. I an running halo which is stronger than tren but when I ran the tren i found myself way more irritable... Like no other compound. Even a low dose and I was raging while driving. I've ran a gram of test, high eq, deca, high var, high winstrol and now halo. Nothing gave me anythjng close to the aggression tren did, though deca made me depressed. Nandrolones can affect some of us.

The fact that you are here shows you love him. What I would do is plan a night to get away, go to a restaurant or go to a movie or a show and speak to him softly about it. I wouldn't be aggressive as you don't want the alpha to come out. If he doesn't oblige I wouldn't give an ultimatum, I'd suggest rolling.

I don't see how speaking to him will do anything here. the guy is too stupid to realize he can't handle tren, he should of stopped taking it a long time ago

Tell me how you really feel brother. You are probably right but if she loves him then it is worth a shot.

Tell me how you really feel brother. You are probably right but if she loves him then it is worth a shot.

i don't think she will be able to convince him to stop taking the tren and go for something that isn't so androgenic/aggressive. unless the guy understands that he can't handle the stuff he won't listen.

i doubt he will say 'okay honey you want me to stop taking the tren and i will'... i think if anything it will anger him more cause he will think 'oh she is against me!'

its like a pit bull getting into a bad mood and wanting to kill another dog, its a mental thing that is difficult to stop

i actually would love if she convinced him to come on here and talk to us on here and maybe we can explain to him that there are other AAS to choose from and also he needs to put his anger INTO THE WEIGHT ROOM not on loved ones. this is a major maturity thing so i am shocked he is almost 40. he might be bi-polar

Wow. I can't thank you all enough. I really didn't know where to turn! I was googling sites I could go on to discuss this as no one (friends&family ) would ever understand. I give any man credit for their workouts and how hard they work out. Even if u are on a steroid u still have to work your ass off to achieve your goal. It's not easy. I have tried to be very supportive and patient and I do love him very much and don't want to turn my back on him but at the same time I don't deserve to be treated bad either. I know it's the tren and I'm reaching out to u all to learn more about it and what I should do as far as "trying" to handle him and how to approach him and work with him throughout this cycle. I'm a very understanding person and will always give anyone the benefit of the doubt. It's so nice to find a site finally I can talk to u all. I'm very proud of my man and we work our asses off 6 days a week together. He's my motivator my go to man and I look up to him. Just need direction and understanding on how all this stuff works as I'm so new to it. All the things u have all described is very similar to him. Great idea to go out and speak to him. Ty sooo much everyone. Hope to keep in touch with u all for more help and or motivation with my own workouts.

Sorry to hear about this and good luck. I agree with Steve: if someone is too unstable or too immature to run steroids, they need to back off. I'm using 800mg tren E, 600mg mast E, test, orals, hgh... huge cycle to say say the least... I feel irritable at times but I can easily channel that into the weight room every day. Can't let your emotions get the best of you. That's rediculous

I can't remember his cc's. Once I find out I'll post.

Top Bottom