Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My boyfriend is on tren, mood swings, anger help plz!!

Thx guys he's actually 38 and I'm 35. I just don't know what to say or how to deal with him when in the moods. Almost afraid to ask or talk sometimes cause I feel I'll upset him more. I never realized how moody and aggressive this can make someone. I'm very new to this relationship and this style of use. So many questions but no one to turn to.

If you can't talk to him and there is no way out, you might want to consider a relationship counselor. If that's not an option, you might have to leave. Though, the best solution is to talk to him and have him come off tren.

The Letro needs to go for sure. He should be controlling estrogen with aromasin or another AI. Adding caber will certainly help as well, especially if he is having ED issues from prolactin.

I hope everything works out for you, but there is no excuse for you to be treated this way. There are a lot of guys out there that would treat you a lot better than this. His actions are inexcusable

I definitely think the www.ag-guys.com caber is better than throwing prami at it. Prami w needs to be built up to optimum dose which in my experience takes a while. If goes right into optimum dosage he'll be puking for sure.

Also, i hope he is taking hcgenerate ES for ED prevention and n2guard for organ support from www.needtobuildmuscle.com. I like letrozone from myproh over letrozole too.

I'm overwhelmed with your responses guys. As I said this is all so new to me and he doesn't know I'm on here so not sure how I can address all these ideas to him without him wondering how I know so much lol. So nice having this site to turn to even though we r all strangers. So again, thank you all so much for putting up with my crap and giving me advice guys. I'm truly thankful for the insight on this stuff. So much to learn.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding

^^^ you shouldn't be learning this stuff for him.. its his responsibility to do his homework. letro is like dropping a bomb into your body. aromasin is a gentle AI, and caber at a low dose will solve his ED issues by combating prolactin. I am summing up what I said earlier and what others guys have said.

tell him to read this entire thread and leave his attitude off the site if he is serious

^^^ you shouldn't be learning this stuff for him.. its his responsibility to do his homework. letro is like dropping a bomb into your body. aromasin is a gentle AI, and caber at a low dose will solve his ED issues by combating prolactin. I am summing up what I said earlier and what others guys have said.

tell him to read this entire thread and leave his attitude off the site if he is serious

+1 brother. He could definitely learn a little here.

If he cant control himself on tren then he shouldn't be taking it...tren is only thing that gives me mood swings and you can control them if ypur aware

Definitely no joke. It's worse than halo for me.

Top Bottom