Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

my 3rd cycle help

alawi255

Guys, before one month and ahalf I finished my 2nd cycle which was 10 weeks test c 250 eod. and then HCG 500iu 2 days a week.

I get an amazing result by doing this and by getting a help from an amazing man here.

now I'm ready for my 3rd hard cycle as I need to build my muscles so hard this time. I have in my hand now these items (clomid 10 mg, dianabol 10mg, oxandro plex 10mg) oral, and injections I have (HCG 5000iu, test plx 225mg/ml, boldebolin 250 mg/ml, test C 250 mg/ml)

anyone have idea about how I will run them (not all for sure). as I'm 5'10", 226lb, 36 waste, 45 chest, 24% bf.

I get advice by this cycle:
-(dianabol 20mg ed)
-(clomid (50mg eod for the 1st 4 weeks))
-(plex 225mg/ml eod)
-(boldebolin 250mg/ml for twice a week the last 4weeks of the cycle)
-(hcg 500iu each week and more for post cycle)

the length of this cycle is 12 weeks only and then off for 8 weeks.

I thought this one is too much so I post it here to see the replies ...

Any advice will be appreciated.

This is a complete disaster dude...I would give you advice on the correct way to run it but you are in no way shape or form ready to run a cycle. Your bodyfat is way too high, and you don't know the first thing about a steroid cycle.

This is a complete disaster dude...I would give you advice on the correct way to run it but you are in no way shape or form ready to run a cycle. Your bodyfat is way too high, and you don't know the first thing about a steroid cycle.

+1, stick around the diet and training forums and change what your eating & the way your training..

~EZ

Thank you for the reply. that's mean I'm doing it wrong. I will start work hard till the bf become less ... hope I will success

Body fat way to high too be cycling. Why would you run test c eod?

as a friend told me it will help me fats to build the muscles and get benefits with in short term, beside its give me strength more than what I have right now. this what I felt at my 2nd cycle as I start see my chest and other muscles developed already in my body.

Stop listening to that guy and listen to EF...

~EZ

Top Bottom