Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Masteron enanthate dose and how long

the.gladiator1987

Platinum
Planning my next cycle, always switching it up but I need it to be perfect. Not much info on masteron enanthate. Anyway Im running

test e 500mg week 1-12
anadrol 50mg week 1-4/5
masteron e - ???

1) Im thinking 4-500mg but some say dont go less than 500 and some say 300 is perfect. Dont wanna waste it tho by going too low. Anyone have experience with masteron?

2) Should i run it from week 1 on or only go 10 weeks, so week 3-12?

I'd run it like this:

6-12 mast e 400 mg ew.

Personally i've stacked it with test e and primo at:

1-12 test e 250 mg ew
1-12 primo 500 mg ew
5-12 mast e 400 mg ew

Or something very close to that. That really was an excellent cycle. No sides and no AI needed. Just lean gains and rock hard looks.

Good luck bro

I'd run it like this:

6-12 mast e 400 mg ew.

Personally i've stacked it with test e and primo at:

1-12 test e 250 mg ew
1-12 primo 500 mg ew
5-12 mast e 400 mg ew

Or something very close to that. That really was an excellent cycle. No sides and no AI needed. Just lean gains and rock hard looks.

Good luck bro

Thanks, any reason on why only week 6-12? Wont it not kick in till week 9/10?

No. It's enanthate. It'll kick in about 2-3 weeks just like test e. You can easily do 8 weeks but i just thought that you wanted it as a finisher. In that case 6 is sufficient. And remember: One should always seek to get the job done using as little as possible as long as the job does get DONE.

I'd run the masteron the length of the cycle right from the start 500mg ew
I'd drop the oral n run test suspention till the e kicks in

I'd run the masteron the length of the cycle right from the start 500mg ew
I'd drop the oral n run test suspention till the e kicks in

you can run masteron that long?

I already got some HG anadrol i spent way too much on it btw, but its legit so i already got that

Yes you can and it might even let u get away without using armidex n such...a nice finisher might be some tren at the end but seems like u don't want to do to much dope

Yes you can and it might even let u get away without using armidex n such...a nice finisher might be some tren at the end but seems like u don't want to do to much dope

nice, i never had to use an AI for my last cycle (test dbol) so hopefully i wont have to again!

If i add in something at the end it will be an oral prohormone probably, but 4 compounds for my 2nd cycle is a lot

Yeah just remember it will last in your system a week or so. At that point just take close to what youd normally use in a week for one shot.

Top Bottom