Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Marijuana and AS...

Ryvor

What are the implications if any of using both during a cycle? I sometimes smoke, and was just wondering.

GaryWary outta chime in here as soon as he sees this. I won't smoke while on as it ain't good fer ya no matter what anyone says - you can feel what it does to your lungs and shit. Just the other night I had to turn a joint down but my friend wouldn't take "no" for an answer so, and I can't still don't what the fuck I was thinking, I just didn't inhale. Lamest thing I've ever done and I almost kicked my own ass.

GETTIN HIGH HIGH

Well what happens is your body uh brain uh soemthing like that forgets that uhh what was i saying wait,,,,, i remember,,,,,,,, no wait I dont ..ummm .....any way you get high and,,,,,,,,, aww shit forget it I forgot what I was talking about;)

Smoking weed sucks. It's for high school kids. If you're serious about
lifting, then drop the weed and pick up a fucking dumbell. Smoking
weed can lead to gyno. It also makes you a dim-witted retard :freak:

Hell... if there's one subject that beats out "Can I drink Winny" as for most asked questions in the history of this board. It's this one.

Do a search. You'll find hundreds of posts on it.

It must be true that smoking pot makes you lazy. No one who does ever searches the subject. Hmmmmmm.....

Ok if you actually have a social life and are under 25 years old then you know that almost everyone smokes weed. Maybe its because I am a college student and we actually go and party and have fun. I mean once every once and a while is not that bad for you, that is like saying never drink because it will ruin your liver, yet I bet there isn't very many people on here that don't drink. What causes more fatalities a year? drunk drivers or pot heads? How many cases of lung cancer do you hear from weed vs. cigarettes? Just my 2 cents

I smoked weed during my cycle, No problems with gyno at all.. But try to smoke just like on the weekends once a week you know.. Its alot better, i remember when i would do it in the weekdays i would forget to go and workout and stuff :) so if u want to remain healthy and still smoke weed, do it on the weekends when u dont really need to do anything.

Top Bottom