Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Marijuana and AS...

You guys that say weed is bad to take while on gear, do you drink alcohol while on gear? especially if it's tabs.. because that would have to be killer on your liver. I am not a pothead or anything, I smoke once every couple weeks or so and I have twice in like 2 months but I used to quite often. It's true it does make you tired and you lose motivation, I wouldn't reccomend doing it before working out or anything but maybe at night on the weekend or something it wouldn't affect your working out at all. Well that is again just my .02

BTW - this "Weed is for teenagers. Gear is for MEN!!!!" is a true sign that your getting really old.

Jesus Christ... not this again. If you want to smoke, smoke!
You really aren't looking for advice, only affirmation for something you are going to do anyway.

I think Pot is for losers. Does that mean I'M getting old too?

I'm 24.

I agree with Eviscerator. If everyone on the board said "SHIT NO! DON'T DO IT, YOU'LL DIE!" People would still do it. I think they want backup... not true information.

This topic always blows.

It's beaten more than the Newbie thread.

pot fucked my life up. i started using heavily last year (sophmore year in high school). my grades droppd from a 93 average to a 74 average. i started coming to school at 10:30 everyday. i failed 2 classes for the year. i had no motivation at all. didnt even go to summer school cause i didnt give a fuck. im just starting to realize that pot is what was doing all htis to me. btw i was smokin 3-5 time ed.

Big Brother Val said:
If everyone on the board said "SHIT NO! DON'T DO IT, YOU'LL DIE!" People would still do it. I think they want backup... not true information.

This topic always blows.

It's beaten more than the Newbie thread.

Agreed, if you want to smoke weed bad enough then you are going to smoke weed and if you want to do steroids then you are going to do steroids.
Chronicx thats your fault not the weed, smarten up and don't smoke so much, as with any drug if you abuse it then it will have bad effects.

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN VERY STRESSED OUT THAT YOU TAKE IT OUT ON PEOPLE CLOSE TO YOU, DO YOU EVER TAKE A CHEATING DAY OF THE WEEK TO EAT WHATEVER YOU LIKE FOR A COUPLE OF HOURS, DO YOU EVER FEEL LIKE GETTING A BUZZ BUT DON'T WHANT TO GET ALCOHOL INTO YOUR DIET, HAVE YOU EVER HAD SEX WHILE BEEN HIGH:p ; THESE MAY BE THE ONLY TIMES I CHOOSE TO SMOKE POT;MAYBE A COUPLE OF TIMES A MONTH.:spin: I DRINK OCASIONALLY MOSTLY SOCIAL DRINKING,I DON'T TAKE PILLS,I DO DRINK?:p JUICE, I NEVER SMOKE TABACCO, AND I DON'T DO OTHER DRUGS. LIKE MANY OF YOU MAY KNOW MARIGUANA HAS BEEN AROUND FOR OVER 10,000 YEARS AND NOT ONE SINGLE DEAD HAS BEEN REPORTED FROM POT USE ONLY. i DON'T REALY THINK IT IS THAT BAD IF YOU ALREADY HAVE WHAT YOU WHANT IN LIFE.IT MAY BE BAD IF YOU ARE ONLY BEGINING AND ARE IN SCHOOL,IT DOES MAKE YOU VERY DISTRACTED AND LAZY IF YOU DO IT ON A REGULAR BASIS . PLUS THE GOOD THING OF SMOKING ONCE IN A WHILE AND NOT ON A DAILY BASIS IS THAT IT HITS YOU BETTER WHEN YOU DO,AND YOU CAN EAT A HORSE TOO.:chomp:

On a serious side, it helps you to gain weight when you smoke due to the hunger affect, but it also decreases test levels....!!!

weeeeeeeed

I believe that if you smoke a little herb after your workout while you are downing a shake or some other form of protein, it helps relax your muscles.

hell.... Arnold used to do it....

DOCV

bigpoppadrew said:
Ok if you actually have a social life and are under 25 years old then you know that almost everyone smokes weed. Maybe its because I am a college student and we actually go and party and have fun. I mean once every once and a while is not that bad for you, that is like saying never drink because it will ruin your liver, yet I bet there isn't very many people on here that don't drink. What causes more fatalities a year? drunk drivers or pot heads? How many cases of lung cancer do you hear from weed vs. cigarettes? Just my 2 cents

Right on. I agree.

The problem with bodybuilders and I recognise the trait because I have freinds who are bodybuilders and I am a bodybuilder of sorts.. is that they lose objectivity and reasoning when it comes to other drugs. Alcohol can be bad in large amounts = therefore all alcohol bad. Cannabis the same... it is to do with the way that bodybuilders view 'ordinary people' who drink, are fat, smoke weed, look like shit etc... It is to do with body obsession.

Oh, and cannabis does not cause gyno. Do a search for my posts on cannabis, because I posted ALL the available research that concludes that cannabis does not cause gyno or interfere with estrogen or test. IT is just the one study that concluded that weed raised estrogen and caused gyno. The study was flawed.

killer_kash you could quite possibly be an amaf in the making.I just finished reading how we should fuck it and get sober, when I spotted your signature regarding having the killer hash.
go figure?
maybe you burnt your last red necked ,hippy hating brain cell choking on the peace pipe?

dirty

Top Bottom