Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Making babies on cycle?

headache2

[FONT=&quot]Ok been on cycle a few month on test only at moment me and my wife want to have another child I want to know is it possible at all while on test ? & how long before ur sperm count is effected after starting is it over time or right away ? And are there any signs it nay be affected? I know I got alot of questions but hope someone might know some thing about this subject just really want to find out and never faced this situation[/FONT]

yes it is possible... no way to tell you how much of an effect it will have on sperm count... that would be different for everyone but it will negatively effect you, yes... ive seen plenty of guys have kids while on a cycle or trt but it certainly can hinder the process...

if you want to know about fertility, you go to the fertility clinic.. the sign would be that you are not getting pregnant... none us our psychics here man and thats what you need for some of these questions

Just had a baby on Valentines day. I was on a heavy blast when I knocked the wife up Not ONCE BUT the last 2 times... I also got my wife pregnant on a cruise too and not the fancy ship kinda cruise either[emoji1787][emoji23][emoji1591][emoji1787][emoji23][emoji1591][emoji1787][emoji23][emoji1591]

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Your sperm count goes down shortly after you begin using, however it doesn't mean you can't conceive, just the odds go down.

I made two beautiful boys both on cycle. One is a tren baby.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[FONT=&quot]Ok been on cycle a few month on test only at moment me and my wife want to have another child I want to know is it possible at all while on test ? & how long before ur sperm count is effected after starting is it over time or right away ? And are there any signs it nay be affected? I know I got alot of questions but hope someone might know some thing about this subject just really want to find out and never faced this situation[/FONT]
Of course it's possible, but your chances are definitely reduced quite a bit.

Top Bottom