Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Main PCT Product

Nelson Montana

Chairman of Board
Chairman Member
PCT requires several things -- restoration of the HPTA, controlling estrogen, maintaining strength and gains, detoxifying, and keeping libido up.

A combination of products are best, but if you had to choose just ONE, it should be this: POST CYCLE.Post-Cycle Double Pack

Before you even start a cycle, make sure you have a couple of bottles on hand.

I liked psytoserms as a solo

I liked psytoserms as a solo

Great product , but does nothing for estrogen, liver, erectile function. Like I said, a variety of stuff ids best, but you need those three no matter what. (Though using N2GUARD on cycle will do wonders to prevent liver damage).

PCT requires several things -- restoration of the HPTA, controlling estrogen, maintaining strength and gains, detoxifying, and keeping libido up.

A combination of products are best, but if you had to choose just ONE, it should be this: POST CYCLE.Post-Cycle Double Pack

Before you even start a cycle, make sure you have a couple of bottles on hand.

What do you think about this, Nelson: Forma, Forged Post Cycle, Bridge, and Unleashed (creatine too)? Taking N2Guard, Gear and Need2Slin during cycle and through PCT.

wouldn't a SERM+Daa be more than efficient for most PCT?

the idea is to avoid drugs which have side effects. there is a movement towards more holistic and natural ways .. organic food, etc.

every SERM out there comes with a host of side effects.. nolva is probably the most commonly used serm with the worst sides of all. talk about a dick killer

Top Bottom