Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Low Test Levels From Bloodwork!!!

I heard that injecting more than 500iu per day can cause permanent damage. Make sure you know what you are doing. I know people do all the time but I read this in some study recently so look into it.

cyrex said:
1.5g/week on your cycle and you are 23? . . . wowsa

Hey, what can I say. I started when I was 18. A lot of people do, they just won't admit it. I will say that I have definitely learned my lesson, and will take PCT VERY SERIOUS in the future. I usually did a little hcg/clomid, but never fully thought it out.

Thanks for all the input bros.

Ok, first try to answer these so we can help you:

1) What did your cycle consist of?
2) How many cycles have you done, and of what?
3) How did you carry out your PCT regimen (doses, timing, etc?)

I am around the same age as you are, and actually completed an 8-month cycle not too long ago (about 4-5 months moderate doses of Test, Dbol, Tren... the rest was a test bridge). I did the following PCT regimen:

2 weeks prior to last enanth jab: 1500iu HCG E4D, 3 shots total; 0.5mg a-dex EOD

2 weeks AFTER last enanth jab:
Day 1 200mg Clomid/60mg Nolv
Day 2-12 100mg Clomid/40mg nolv
Day 13-21 50m Clomid/40mg nolv
Day 22-50 20mg nolv

Herbals: 500mg tribulus, 500mg maca, 500mg avena sativa, muira puama, saw palmetto (all daily for 6 weeks)

My free test levels were within range, and total test was 417 ng/dl, which is also within range (though not the greatest, still good for after 8 month shutdown). At your age you shouldn't have been kept shutdown 2 1/2 months after PCT, unless something was wrong with PCT, or you had severe estrogen rebound. If you answer some of the questions above I'm sure some of the guys here can add a little more input bro.

Nighthawkk said:
Ok, first try to answer these so we can help you:

I am around the same age as you are, and actually completed an 8-month cycle not too long ago (about 4-5 months moderate doses of Test, Dbol, Tren... the rest was a test bridge). I did the following PCT regimen:

2 weeks prior to last enanth jab: 1500iu HCG E4D, 3 shots total; 0.5mg a-dex EOD

2 weeks AFTER last enanth jab:
Day 1 200mg Clomid/60mg Nolv
Day 2-12 100mg Clomid/40mg nolv
Day 13-21 50m Clomid/40mg nolv
Day 22-50 20mg nolv

Herbals: 500mg tribulus, 500mg maca, 500mg avena sativa, muira puama, saw palmetto (all daily for 6 weeks)

My free test levels were within range, and total test was 417 ng/dl, which is also within range (though not the greatest, still good for after 8 month shutdown). At your age you shouldn't have been kept shutdown 2 1/2 months after PCT, unless something was wrong with PCT, or you had severe estrogen rebound. If you answer some of the questions above I'm sure some of the guys here can add a little more input bro.

1- Sust 250-800mg/wk-11weeks
EQ........-600mg/wk-11weeks
Dbol...... -40mg/day for 30 days(days 1-30)
Proviron...4 weeks
Arom.......14weeks

2- Done probably 6-8cycles...usually short..this one was longest ever
Mainly test/deca/winny...very few orals

3. Pct was timed at 3 weeks after last sust/EQ inject. Timing could have been off. I used 10,000 iu's of hcg spread over 2 weeks. 50mg clomid/day for a month.

4. I either didn't time or use the HCG properly, or not enough spread say over 3 weeks. I also should have added Nolv,Aromas. I really should have thought the pct out alot more, and I guess I get what I deserve. I know i messed up, and just want to address the problem, and fix it. Thats all. I have learned from my mistake.

nuthnbutfords said:

1- Sust 250-800mg/wk-11weeks
EQ........-600mg/wk-11weeks
Dbol...... -40mg/day for 30 days(days 1-30)
Proviron...4 weeks
Arom.......14weeks

2- Done probably 6-8cycles...usually short..this one was longest ever
Mainly test/deca/winny...very few orals

3. Pct was timed at 3 weeks after last sust/EQ inject. Timing could have been off. I used 10,000 iu's of hcg spread over 2 weeks. 50mg clomid/day for a month.

4. I either didn't time or use the HCG properly, or not enough spread say over 3 weeks. I also should have added Nolv,Aromas. I really should have thought the pct out alot more, and I guess I get what I deserve. I know i messed up, and just want to address the problem, and fix it. Thats all. I have learned from my mistake.

I think the problem is that maybe you did not keep estrogen levels low enough during and after your HCG intake. 10,000iu is a fairly large amount of use without something like nolvadex or arimidex run alongside and beyond. For a heavy cycle like that, you should have followed up the HCG with at minimum 6 weeks of clomid and/or nolvadex. Also, the HCG should be run a few weeks prior to the start of PCT because it is suppressive itself when run too close to the end apparently. Timing, dosing, and patience is crucial for a good recovery. I suppose you could do what your friend suggested, couldn't hurt. Make sure to get bloodwork done again afterwards if possible

10,000 iu's over 2 weeks isn't alot.... most agreed upon dosages is 1,000 - 1,500 iu's, 3x's a week for 3 weeks... I personally prefer Nolvadex... 20 mg/day (as oposed to 50mg/day clomid)... less sides than clomid... run the nolvadex for 6 weeks... plus a good idea to add an AI such as aromasin or AIFM.... then re-evaluate yourself (bloodwork, see how you feel).... you should definitely run another PCT

Started my "recovery" today. Here is what it looks like

Weeks (1-3) HCG-500iu's day
Weeks (1-6) Nolv-20mg day
Weeks (1-4) Aromasin- 20mg day
Weeks (1-4) Vitamin E- 1000iu's day

Top Bottom