Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

low rep during pct for strenght and tendons

You need to lift like an animal while on pct to help keep your gains. However you need to lift less days. If your split is 5 days a week of training lower it to 3 days to allow more time to recover. But you need more food bro to help hang on to the gains. tons of protein.
I cant say as I would go low rep. If you want to try and lighten up a little to help your joints then lighten the weight up to allow your work sets to be 12 reps or so. But then counter that lighter weight by adding more sets.
If you come off cycle and drop alot of working weight and reps your just going to start losing mass. The drugs help you add muscle but they dont make it permanent. YOU have to take the necessary measures to try and keep it.
Sucks about your location bro. I have no problems with Turkey but its gotta be like living in a prison camp when it comes to trying to get supplements ect.

even american prisons have roids and supplements. in turkey almost all of them are fake cant find a good dealer. the only legal and real things i can buy is sustanon and tamoxifen. i guess i will need to use it for the rest of my life until i find a real dealer.

during PCT you need to up your calories this is common sense thinking because you want to be feeding the muscles while in recovery mode. need not worry about comping during this time.. you should of already gotten pics or did your competition and now its time to recover... you are posting a lot of threads that belong in the diet and lifting sections.. this is the AAS section here and i realize it has to do with your cycle/pct but you have a lot to learn about diet and training.

and you definately need to continue working out during PCT.. taking 4 weeks off is ridiculous.. I took 2 weeks off when i moved and it was during a bridge and i lost a ton of conditioning.. when i got back to working out it felt like i was a different person.. i spent the next month working to get my conditioning back and it was not easy.

only time you should ever take 4 weeks off is if you are injured.

well. you are a professional so if you say i should lower weight and do high rep then i will do it . natural and aas has different recovery so i didnt want to open thread on other groups. i guess they are mostly natural and they will keep gains unlike us gaining 5 kg after a cycle

Top Bottom