Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Low dose deca & suppression

Johnny Gringo

I have always had great results with deca and originally was planning on doing an eq/tren/deca/winny cycle, with the deca being in there just for my joints. Things have changed and for various reasons I will be doing deca at either 300mg/week, 450 or 600. Will it suppress my natural test production at 300mg/week?

yes it will bro. Deca is quite hard on your system (at least for me) i think anything more than 200 mgs a week hinders recovery..

D.W.

I'll just be running it about 8 weeks. I've done a higher dosage of deca/dbol added to it also and no adverse effects on my libido...if that makes any difference??

Why not do test! Anything over 400mg's of deca, gyno and bloat may be a problem.

Re: Low dose deca & suppression - Question!!

I just started injecting HGH twice a week, and Deca once a week at 50 mg. I'm currently in Mexico where both of these products can be obtained realtively cheap and at the neighborhood pharmacy without prescription. I'm reading that Deca needs to be taken at a dose of 200-400 mg a week to gain optimum results. The dudes at my gym that talked me into taking these products told me that a low dose of Deca at 50 mg weekly in combo with HGH twice weekly will give me a nice, sublte edge. Is such a small dose of Deca even worthwhile? If I'm already taking it, and it is cheap and readily available, should I up to at least 100 mg weekly? Or since I'm also using HGH should I follow the routine my gym buddies put me on? What do you suggest?!

Top Bottom