Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

loosing hair after pct

jamesQP

Hey guys, I just wanted to share with you my problem just in case somebody else went through the same, after a month anf half of pct I started losing hair most of the times when I jump in the shower and wash it, I never had this issues using test and deca or test and dbol, but as soon as I started using proviron this side effect showed up very aggressive , any idea what to take or use to avoid going bald?? thank you.

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]The best thing you can do for hair loss prevention is:[/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]1. supplement with finasteride at 1mg/day[/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]2. Daily use of a a good anti hair loss shampoo like n2shampoo from n2bm.com[/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]3. Daily use of a rogaine (minoxidil) spray[/FONT]

proviron is as pure a DHT derivative as you will find.. that is why it is shedding your hair.. you should avoid any DHT derivs including winny which is the worst

also high levels of testosterone will convert to DHT too. so all steroids in some ways will shed hair, some more than others. nandrolone (deca) actually binds to DHT so it is not a hair killer, but it is a dick killer for that reason

i would tell you to don't abuse steroids, avoid DHT's and use n2shampoo daily

DHT steroids will cause this and obviously you are sensitive to them. I would make sure to run as few DHT's as possible. Remember that test does convert to DHT at 5% on its own.

I really have finasteride because I used 1mg per day and had terrible ED and libido side effects.

I would use N2Shampoo and Nizoral shampoo while on cycle. Rogaine will help for regrowth as well.

Top Bottom