Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Long oral cycle

Yuyevon

I already done 3 cycles of superdrol @ 30mg last year and besides the lethargy everything was fine and I gained a total of 30lbs muscle. Lab tests came back perfect.

Now I'm on my last week of cutting and then I'm gonna start a new blast cycle. I was thinking:
W1-12: Tren ace 350mg/w
W1-3: Superdrol 30mg
W4-7: Anadrol 100mg
W8-11: Superdrol 30mg

So there's gonna be 4 weeks between the 2 superdrol cycles. I know superdrol gains stop after the 3th week for some weird reason and this can't be androgen receptor downregulation because studies have shown that AAS upregulate androgen receptors and then tren ace gains should also stop after a few weeks which it don't. That's why I'm wondering if 4 weeks between the 2 superdrol cycles be enough time to see some great gains? Will the anadrol affect how I'm gonna respond to the second superdrol cycle considering it's another oral steroid?

What I'm asking is: Since sdrol gains stop after the 3th week, and Anadrol is another methylated oral, will Anadrol gains be affected by my first 3 weeks of sdrol? And will it affect the gains of my second sdrol at week 8-11? It's just so weird that oral steroids stop giving results after a few weeks whereas injectables don't.

And I know sdrol is harsh but I'm willing to take the risks for great results. Just wanna see what you guys think. Please don't go off-topic.

thats just HORRIFIC, just HORRIFIC... anadrol can be just as bad as superdrol and you are wanting to run two of the most toxic orals 11 weeks straight... good luck, fucks sake!! thats just insane

Top Bottom