Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lifelong Nolva +AI +caber +HCG instead of TRT?

big_boy_1

A Pubmed study shows 5 mg Nolva increases natural test as good as 20 mg does.

So what about lifelong
- 5 mg or just 2.5 mg Nolva ED (1/4 or 1/8 of a 20 mg tab)
- and a little AI to bring E just above the low normal limit
- and 0.125 mg Caber (1/4 of a 0.5 mg tab) twice a week
- and HCG 500 or 250 IU just once a week?

These are very low doses to reduce side effects, tolerance and cost.
Could they replace TRT?

also you build up a tolerance to HCG so it no longer becomes effective, Test is your best option.

Big, not for nothing, I Fucks with you haha. Everyone else happy running test base with deca/tren and some orals. Not big tho. Nooooo, big went and found some obscure study about people noones ever heard of doing shit no one ever thought of. Every time everyone's suggesting the same thing, here comes BB, outta left field with some off the wall shit haha

Ya keep me guessing bruh

It's because pct drugs grow my balls and dick (at least when flacid), unlike TRT which makes my balls shrink in no time.

Never mind I'll just stop posting here.

It's because pct drugs grow my balls and dick (at least when flacid), unlike TRT which makes my balls shrink in no time.

How much are you taking? Because if you are taking the standard TRT dose of 80-100mg a week it should not shut you down. Most people don't get shut down til close to 200mg a week.

I suspect you are taking a low AAS dose and not a true TRT dose if you are getting a fast hard shut down.

How much are you taking? Because if you are taking the standard TRT dose of 80-100mg a week it should not shut you down. Most people don't get shut down til close to 200mg a week.

I suspect you are taking a low AAS dose and not a true TRT dose if you are getting a fast hard shut down.

Trt will shit you down totaly... im on 100-125mgs of test e per week which keeps me around 600ng and i am 110% shut down with zero testicular function...

Please don't we value everyones opinion no matter how far out of left field it seems.

Trt will shit you down totaly... im on 100-125mgs of test e per week which keeps me around 600ng and i am 110% shut down with zero testicular function...

Well I have been on 100mg a week for almost 20 years and it has only managed to shut me down 3-4 times on that dose and simple 2500 2 weeks in arrow of hcg fixed it each time. Guess some people are more sensitive to shut down than others.

Top Bottom