Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Last Cycle check before my first pin!

what ever happened to just running test 500mg/wk for 8-10 and seeing how you respond? I wasn't running tren until like my 10th cycle lol....despite critics telling me to up my doses i grew from my first cycle at 200mg/ew :supercool:
Wk 1-12 testosterone Enanthate = 250mg twice/wk e3.5d
Wk 1-4 winny 50mg per day
Wk 9-12 winny 50mg per day
Wk 1-12 adex 0.5mg eod or as needed
Wk 1-14.5 hCG = 250iu twice/wk day before test injection .

can i run winny twice in my cycle? and how to avoid dry joints on winny?

why would you run winny twice? that makes no sense at all... kick start with tbol if you want a lean kickstart... and for fuck sake, run winny six weeks... you can run tbol 4 weeks on the kick but run winnie six weeks on the back end...

Wk 1-12 testosterone Enanthate = 250mg twice/wk e3.5d
Wk 1-4 winny 50mg per day
Wk 9-12 winny 50mg per day
Wk 1-12 adex 0.5mg eod or as needed
Wk 1-14.5 hCG = 250iu twice/wk day before test injection .

can i run winny twice in my cycle? and how to avoid dry joints on winny?

Did you completely ignore everything I posted? I laid out a very good beginner cycle

The bottom line is you should not run tren it's an awful idea for a first cycle and its an awful idea at 16% body fat

Test p and an oral like halodrol, tbol, or var is the best choice for you or even just the test p

But as I said above, you should drop your body fat more first before you start a cycle

Here I will repost it just incase you didnt see it with some modifications since you cant get ntbm products

Cycle:
1-8 test p 100mg eod
2-8 helladrol 50/50/75/75/75/100 or var 60mg a day or tbol 60mg a day (pick 1 of the 3)
1-8 proviron 75mg a day (optional)
2-8 organ shield purus labs (since you can't get n2guard)
1-8 arimidex .5mg eod
Pct:
7-8 hcg 1000ius a week
7-8 vitamin e 1000iu a day
9-12 clomid 25mg a day
9-12 forged post cycle (mrsupps.com) and purus labs recycle (since you can't get ntbm products)
9-12 Forma stanzol (this is mrsupps.com not ntbm)
9-12 d-aspartic acid 3g a day

Top Bottom