Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lab Reults In!!! Please Help!!! Creatinine Levels Are Abnormal. Kidneys Are Abnormal

JLD2002

I got my lab reults in. The Dr. said my CREATININE levels are abnormal. Why is this. Is it serious. I have been taking accutane for 4 months along with 500 mgs of testosterone all year long with arimidex and proscar. Accutane does not affect the kidneys but my liver was okay. I did not cycle anything toxic when on accutane. She said it could be due to my high protein diet but has anyone ever had this happen to them. I have to go next week for anotherblood test and if anything is abnormal then I will have more tests done. She said to cut back on my protein or as she said stop taking protein compltely for a week. Here is the results

CREATININE: 0.7-1.3MG/DL 1.5

BUN 7-18 MG/DL 29

do you drink enough water?? High protein diets are hard on your organs too....that plus the medications u were taking PLUS rigorous exercise raise creatinine levels.

I find it very strange that if you have a serious problem with acne that you would even consider taking AAS's. What's with the 500mg of test? Not hear to blast you, but since you put it out to the board. If your acne is that big of a problem for you, why the hell are you taking juice? It is always I repeat always gunna make your acne worse regardless of accutane, antibio's or any other remedies out there.
If you want my opinion, do one or the other. Gas it good and hard or stay clean let your body normalize and let the accutane do its work uninterrupted for 5-8 months so you can beat acne.

An old acne vet. Trust me, I could be a zit doctor with all my experience.

Top Bottom