Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

just how many cc in 1ml

june1

Hey bros,
Do you guys probably get this question a lot and you might be sick of answering this type of questions but I'd rather to bother you for a few minutes and not f%&*%*& up my cycle lol, I bought some test e and it comes in ml , I know I have to take about 2 cc of test per week but how do I convert ml to cc? I'm a new user and I want to do it right , thanks buddies.

1cc = 1ml
I'm going to give you a tip. From here on, don't go by cc or ml. You need to go by dose. Say you are taking 2ml per week of test. If your test is 200mg. Then you are taking 400mg per week.
It's MUCH easier to talk about a set up when you say I'm taking 400mg instead of 2cc. Because a cc might be 100-300+mg and then you're confused. Make sense?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good call. I've even heard of Test500 or taken Test blends that needed to be taken every other day. You always go by the amount you're taking a week and what you're taking. Good luck rookie. Make sure you take an anti with the test!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1cc = 1mL. We all start somewhere :)

Have fun with your first cycle. Don't be shy to post up any other questions if you have them. It's better to be safe then sorry!

LOL, I remember back in the day when I did my first injectable cycle I asked the same thing. I should have known better as I was a science major LOL.

Top Bottom