Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Intermittent Fasting

babycatattack

Is intermittent fasting ok while on cycle? I am considering this diet but my friend who is a nurse says it could be taxing on my kidneys. What do you guys think?

Is intermittent fasting ok while on cycle? I am considering this diet but my friend who is a nurse says it could be taxing on my kidneys. What do you guys think?

people who work in the medical field are actually the LEAST healthy professional...
the problem with this topic is you have people yapping about this stuff who have zero knowledge/experience.

when you lift weights you break down and repair muscles, that is always going to cause your kidney values to run hot, that is NORMAL and is a misleading number.. if you wanted accurate kidney numbers you would need to stop training for 2 weeks

if you check out my signature i published a book on all sorts of fasting protocols.. it is a handbook and doesn't come with the BS you hear from gurus

I would recommend intermittent fasting to anyone. We have been going through civilizations for centuries that had to fast because they didnt know when the next meal would come. Muslim's during ramadan can fast for a whole month easily so its highly recommended.

As long as you are hitting the calorie requirements you want for your goals, I have no issue with intermittent fasting. I think it can be a great tool.

While I haven't cycled yet, I can attest to the results of IF. It has been the only thing that helped me lose 65lbs and maintain it with ease. I trained fasted for about a year too.
I'd be curious to hear about your results while cycling though.

^^ you lose fat so easy doing IF because it increases insulin sensitivity

MOST people are insulin resistant because they eat too often and they eat poor foods and don't exercise enough. so implementing IF and other fasting protocols will help with this

you can also BULK with the help of IF. you simply eat in a surplus during your window. you will recomp much easier. it really works incredibly well

MOST people are insulin resistant because they eat too often and they eat poor foods and don't exercise enough. so implementing IF and other fasting protocols will help with this

you can also BULK with the help of IF. you simply eat in a surplus during your window. you will recomp much easier. it really works incredibly well

This right here. IF is actually really beneficial even if you only do it for 1 or 2 days in a week.

i have some new videos coming out on intermittent fasting you may want to watch as well.. you can definitely use it on cycle... its not a diet i use but i definitely advocate it to people that want to try it because it does work.. its not for everyone, but that doesn't mean its not a great diet...

Don't know if you agree, but I feel you kill two birds with one stone, per se.
You lose fat from being in a deficit (if you're looking to lose weight or cut) and you are burning fat for energy since there is nothing else in your stomach to fuel you in the fasted state. Two for one if you ask me!

Top Bottom